Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

I Thunderclese I

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

Hello, Morgana

I do believe, due to certain quotes you make on the Fields, you like it when people "Share in your pain". I just want to know, why, and how would anyone want to or be able to feel the pain of always possibly losing some epic battle to your sister?

Also, when Rammus taunts you, he generally says something like "Your sister's hotter". At the exact same time, he also says the same thing to Kayle. Your thoughts on that?

Thunderclise

Dear Morgana

05-21-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana,

Kayle bakes better cookies than you do.

Signed,

Anonymous
I will hurt you for such slander. My sister's too cowardly to show her face in recent months.

Quote:
...don't make me give you a makeover in your sleep. And no harming his manhood! This and that, whatever, but naughty parts are ALWAYS off limits. *points at her, touching her nose* Got it?

(Aw thanks~)
Morgana rolls her eyes, allowing Sarah to keep her finger on her nose.

"Yes, Sarah. I won't harm his manhood, small as it may allegedly be."

((Just the truth.))

Quote:
Miss Morgana :

I can't believe I finally got the chance to talk to you , I admire you so much , You're my favorite champion and you're one of the best mages I ever seen (to not say the best) , I don't care If others judge you for being tagged as "Fallen" and the things you did , In fact , I think this is just the beggining of your raise and you'll watch them all from above once they really see how powerful you are , I hope that you succeed In your quest(AKA Destroy Kayle) , and that you get the best of the best. If you ever need something , please tell me , even though I'm just a simple human servant.

Regards , Luna.

((No seriously , I did read the 50 Pages of this thread and most of the Nudity pic session one , your RPG caught me badly@_@))
...Thank you, I suppose.

It's always refreshing to have followers...it reminds me that there are people other than Udyr and Sarah who I can call on in times of need.

Though as to how helpful you'll be...we'll have to wait and see.

((So...am I any good?))

Quote:
You invite destruction upon anything nearby.
Greetings, Lich.

Quote:
Hello, Morgana

I do believe, due to certain quotes you make on the Fields, you like it when people "Share in your pain". I just want to know, why, and how would anyone want to or be able to feel the pain of always possibly losing some epic battle to your sister?

Also, when Rammus taunts you, he generally says something like "Your sister's hotter". At the exact same time, he also says the same thing to Kayle. Your thoughts on that?

Thunderclise
With regards to your first question-I'm just trying to scare whoever is Summoning me. Don't read into it too much.

For your second question...that amalgamation of animal and magic is simply trying to provoke me and my sister. Plus-I know I'm 'hotter' than her, deep down.

Mirana Arashi

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-21-2012

((Yes you are >.< can I add you In game If you don't mind?))

I Thunderclese I

05-21-2012

hehe. Thank you. Because honestly, you scared me a lot O_O.

Ask Fortune

05-21-2012

Good girl. Thanks. Just remember, Morgana, in order to do anything to his manhood, you have to TOUCH his manhood. Are you really prepared to make that sacrifice?

AskKarthus

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Good girl. Thanks. Just remember, Morgana, in order to do anything to his manhood, you have to TOUCH his manhood. Are you really prepared to make that sacrifice?
If you guys really have that big of a problem, I could use my Defile spell and be done with it.

Ask Fortune

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskKarthus View Post
If you guys really have that big of a problem, I could use my Defile spell and be done with it.
THERE WILL BE NO CASTING BLACK MAGIC ON JARVAN'S DISCO STICK. Eesh. What is wrong with everyone?!

I Thunderclese I

05-21-2012

Or, just hire an assassin. I'm sure Talon would be happy to.

Tsaalyo

Recruiter

05-21-2012

Don't kill me, Morgana... have you ever noticed how nicely you and your sister work together as lane partners? Hear me out. You're heavily magic, she's heavily physical. Harder for the enemy to build defensive items. You've got a trick to defend against magic, she can heal anything that gets through. You've got that cursed ground thing, she has a slowing spell to keep people on it longer. You've got a snare, setting them up for her flaming sword thing. And when you're using your big ultimate spell, her own ultimate can protect you. Plus, her heal can speed you up getting there!

Too bad you hate each other. It's pretty perfect.

Ask Fortune

05-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thunderclise View Post
Or, just hire an assassin. I'm sure Talon would be happy to.
ANYONE WHO TOUCHES JARVAN'S SAUSAGE WILL ANSWER TO ME.

...uh... I hope he doesn't see this...