Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Shyvana

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Why does everyone assume I'm Noxian just because I live here?

As long as you don't get in my way, we have no quarrel. I pick my fights carefully.
Relax, I have enough to deal with being a Demacian and opposing Noxus. The last thing I have the energy for is to get between two sides of a war I barely understand.

...actually, I'm glad you asked that. You never struck me as a Noxian, but just a resident of it. I'm glad my suspicions have been confirmed. I've no problem befriending a Noxian if their hearts are pure, but this will certainly make associating with you less surprising, politically.

...ugh, I hate politics.

Now... do you harbor any ill will towards Luxanna for her copying your spell?

Ask Talon

04-06-2012

For some off reason Sarah Fortune keeps pointing out the fact that I'm not Pantheon...

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Quote:
Talon stands outside the doors of Sinful Succulence waiting patiently
Right this way, assassin. I have a few...recipes to show you.

Quote:
*Lulu bolts up in shock from the Angel's sudden appearence and fury*

*using her wand, she quickly points at a mirror, aiming at her own reflection*

TRANSMOGULATE

*A squirrel with a miniature tome in its mouth rushes towards Morgana and runs between her legs. Pix then turns the squirrel back into Lulu who jumps to a nearby window, which was conveniently open*

*The impact of her landing caused a pot that was hanging on the wall above the window to loosen from the hook it was attached to*

*Lulu turns from the windowsill and smiles at Morgana widely, waving the tome in her hands*

"My Lady!! you will ALWAYS remember this as the day you ALMOST caught Lulu: Fea Sorceress-"

*Lulu's sentence was interuppted by a pot that hit her on the head with a thud. The sorceress stood for a full second before falling face forward on the floor, clearly knocked out*

*Being linked to Lulu for so long, Pix recieved feedback from the blow to the head and fell on Lulu's back, also unconscious*

-Lulu and Pix
Morgana rushed forward, snatching the tome up from Lulu. After making sure that all the page are in place, she glares down at the yordle, raising her hand as a sphere of dark energy begins to take shape. Then, she hears a knock on her door.

"[REDACTED]!"

Quote:
Hey, Morgana, ever watched this show, Panty & Stocking & Garterbelt? It is the life and times of two angel sisters bound to the human world.

I think you should give it a shot, perhaps you'll identify yourself with the characters.
Specially with the ending. Oh, that ending.
That is...one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen.

Am I supposed to be the purple one?

I'm not THAT melancholy...am I?

I...I need to think this over...

Quote:
Relax, I have enough to deal with being a Demacian and opposing Noxus. The last thing I have the energy for is to get between two sides of a war I barely understand.

...actually, I'm glad you asked that. You never struck me as a Noxian, but just a resident of it. I'm glad my suspicions have been confirmed. I've no problem befriending a Noxian if their hearts are pure, but this will certainly make associating with you less surprising, politically.

...ugh, I hate politics.

Now... do you harbor any ill will towards Luxanna for her copying your spell?
As do I, halfling. As do I.

And yes...yes I do, though I don't hate her on the level that I despise Kayle.

I know that I can't punish her for her crimes...so I'll just have to settle for ignoring her.

And her irritatingly bubbly attitude...

IS15ae86e1c3de7a2369ab3

04-07-2012

Morgana,

Do you have any baked goods to help deal with a broken heart?

-TF

Ask Luxanna

04-07-2012

Quote:

I know that I can't punish her for her crimes...so I'll just have to settle for ignoring her.

I think you should be flattered, that of all the magic spells in the world, I chose to imitate yours!

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-07-2012

Next she will find a way to make acid out of light!!
She is like an antiMorgana!
Please don't put me in a pie!
I don't taste good!

(Now I see I am forgetting to quote >.< sorry)

Ask Talon

04-07-2012

Morgana,

That was definitely not what I thought you had in mind for last night, not that I didn't enjoy it. Perhaps I should visit again sometime soon.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow

Zanes Zalesh

04-07-2012

Aww, Stocking isn't melancholic, she is just a goth girl who loves sweets and some... Darker love.

Ask Shyvana

04-07-2012

Quote:
As do I, halfling. As do I.

Do be nice. As I understand it, her copying spells is something she just naturally does. Like if you saw "what's 2 + 2?" asked somewhere. You don't need to work out the math, you know the answer.

...not that your magic is that simple, but surely you know what I mean.

Now, I notice you don't have a location in Demacia. I've generally assumed it was for political reasons, but is there perhaps another?

Dear Morgana

04-07-2012

Quote:
Morgana,

Do you have any baked goods to help deal with a broken heart?

-TF
Well...my Dirge Delights sing songs when you eat them. I got a bit of help from Karthus.

Quote:
I think you should be flattered, that of all the magic spells in the world, I chose to imitate yours!
Believe me, I'm not.

Quote:
Next she will find a way to make acid out of light!!
She is like an antiMorgana!
Please don't put me in a pie!
I don't taste good!
...What the hell are you talking about, Summoner?

Quote:
Morgana,

That was definitely not what I thought you had in mind for last night, not that I didn't enjoy it. Perhaps I should visit again sometime soon.

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow
Anytime, muffins.

Though, if you could wear Pantheon's suit of armor the next time you visit...that'd be much appreciated.

In any case, see you soon, sweetie-pie~

This letter has a womens' undergarment attached to the end.

Quote:
Aww, Stocking isn't melancholic, she is just a goth girl who loves sweets and some... Darker love.
O...k?

Quote:
Do be nice. As I understand it, her copying spells is something she just naturally does. Like if you saw "what's 2 + 2?" asked somewhere. You don't need to work out the math, you know the answer.

...not that your magic is that simple, but surely you know what I mean.

Now, I notice you don't have a location in Demacia. I've generally assumed it was for political reasons, but is there perhaps another?
I guess I can understand that...though I still think it was terribly rude of her to take something of mine.

No, I don't. Mostly because my sibling is there...and the instant I stepped foot in Demecia, your friends would accuse me of turning them into newts, and etc.

Soon, there'd be cries of "BURN THE WITCH!"

And I'd have to destroy them all.

Not that I wouldn't enjoy it, but I can't see myself deriving any long-term pleasure from it.