Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

Quote:
I do understand, Morgana. And that's why, aside from Riven, you are the Noxian I respect the most.

I will admit that your story is very similar to my own. Most dragons wish me dead simply for what I am, and even if they don't want me dead for simply existing, they want me dead for living as a human and amongst humans. They'd probably want me dead for living amongst even your people. So I do understand your feelings. In a manner, you've done exactly what I've done. Dragons want me dead? Alright then, I shall live as a human and hunt down any dragon who dares harm a human.

However, I do respect Kayle and do consider her a friend. I hope you don't have too much of an issue with that.
Why does everyone assume I'm Noxian just because I live here?

As long as you don't get in my way, we have no quarrel. I pick my fights carefully.

Ask Irie

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Dear Morgana,

So you don't consider yourself a Noxian? If so, then why stay in Noxus while you have other city states to choose? Why do you represent Noxus in league matches instead of standing neutral? Do you not believe in Noxian ideals?

-Irelia

Ask Luxanna

04-06-2012

Quote:
It may be due to the fact that when I snuck into Noxus and infiltrated their Intelligence Office, I discovered notes on your magic which included details of how you were assisting the Noxian High Command on various state matters.

These things have a way of getting out, and people tend to make their own conclusions about the facts.

Anrel

04-06-2012

Quote:
You've earned my respect, Summoner. Not many can do that.

Certainly not! I'm not married to my work! That'd make me worse than my sister! I won't allow that!

Besides baking, I do enjoy pursuing a few other interests...and people.
I am honoured, if you ever need a favour (not that anyone such as yourself would need to) do not hesistate to ask. Maybe we can help each other in the destruction of our opressive siblings, which actually leads me to ask. Is the destruction of Kayle, something you would prefer to do alone, or would you accept help from other sources?

Thank you once more for your time due to my intrigue.

Summoner Gordonious

Ask Talon

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Luxanna View Post
It may be due to the fact that when I snuck into Noxus and infiltrated their Intelligence Office, I discovered notes on your magic which included details of how you were assisting the Noxian High Command on various state matters.

These things have a way of getting out, and people tend to make their own conclusions about the facts.
Spies have a nasty habit of dropping dead.

Just saying...

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow

SuperMan Pix

04-06-2012

*Lulu continues to search for anything can be Morgana's cookbook. so far, there is a sizable mess on the floor and many opened containers. She is growing steadly impatent*

"oh COME ON! Don't tell me she memorized her recipes! there's GOT to be something around here...."

*she opens the pantry and takes note of every ingredient on the shelves. in the far end of the pantry is a chest. The chests interests Lulu immeadietly*

"oooo! i wonder whats in HERE!!"

*Lulu heaves the chest open, which is roughly her hight, and dives headfirst into the chest*

"Lets see....stale bread....old hats...purple dress....voodoo doll of Kayle....huh? whats this?"

*Lulu comes out of the chest with a large black tome. unlike the other items in the chest, this book wasn't dusty at all*

"oh tasty tasty cakes and cookies...your secrets..."

*Lulu opens the book with force*

"SHALL BE MINE!!"

*The first couple of pages look like a picture diary drawn by a two year old, almost all the pictures depicts two angels playing with each other, smiles on both of their faces*

*The next section are filled with runes that Lulu couldnt read and is punctuated with small pictures of faces, all of which looks angry and/or depressed.

*the next few pages contains pictures of what looks like a map of a different continent, or maybe a different world, full of red X's and O's. Dried blood is splattered on some of these pages*

*the More recent entries show mugshots of people in it, some with strange markings and runes over the pictures while others haven't been marked at all, some of the mugshots have a huge X on the faces*

*the last two entries are pictures of Talon and Pantheon*

*Lulu reads the book in confusion*

"...This isn't a cook book! or-or is it... maybe its HIDING SOMETHING!!"

*Lulu jabs the tome with her finger*

"Im on to you, BOOK!"

*Lulu continues to read the tome, failing to notice footsteps from within the bakery*

-Lulu and Pix

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana,

So you don't consider yourself a Noxian? If so, then why stay in Noxus while you have other city states to choose? Why do you represent Noxus in league matches instead of standing neutral? Do you not believe in Noxian ideals?

-Irelia
Contrary to popular belief, no, my beliefs to not coincide with Noxus's. I don't condone unnecessary cruelty...though that doesn't mean that I don't find certain Noxians...delicious.

Quote:
I am honoured, if you ever need a favour (not that anyone such as yourself would need to) do not hesistate to ask. Maybe we can help each other in the destruction of our opressive siblings, which actually leads me to ask. Is the destruction of Kayle, something you would prefer to do alone, or would you accept help from other sources?

Thank you once more for your time due to my intrigue.

Summoner Gordonious
You overstep your boundaries, mortal. I don't need your help.

Someone...else is already providing me with adequate assistance.

Quote:

You're glad my traps didn't go off, you ridiculous little girl. Now I'll need to replace my faulty runes...

I just gave them my opinion. I never actually acted as a sort of political adviser.

Not that I need to defend myself for you.

Quote:
Spies have a nasty habit of dropping dead.

Just saying...

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow
Our appointment is approaching, assassin. Don't disappoint me.

Quote:
*Lulu continues to search for anything can be Morgana's cookbook. so far, there is a sizable mess on the floor and many opened containers. She is growing steadly impatent*

oh COME ON! Don't tell me she memorized her recipes! there's GOT to be something around here....

*she opens the pantry and takes note of every ingredient on the shelves. in the far end of the pantry is a chest. The chests interests Lulu immeadietly*

oooo! i wonder whats in HERE!!

*Lulu heaves the chest open, which is roughly her hight, and dives headfirst into the chest*

Lets see....stale bread....old hats...purple dress....voodoo doll of Kayle....huh? whats this?

*Lulu comes out of the chest with a large black tome. unlike the other items in the chest, this book wasn't dusty at all*

oh tasty tasty cakes and cookies...your secrets...

*Lulu opens the book with force*

SHALL BE MINE!!

*The first couple of pages look like a picture diary drawn by a two year old, almost all the pictures depicts two angels playing with each other, smiles on both of their faces*

*The next section are filled with runes that Lulu couldnt read and is punctuated with small pictures of faces, all of which looks angry and/or depressed.

*the next few pages contains pictures of what looks like a map of a different continent, or maybe a different world, full of red X's and O's. Dried blood is splattered on some of these pages*

*the More recent entries show mugshots of people in it, some with strange markings and runes over the pictures while others haven't been marked, some of the mugshots have a huge X on the faces*

*the last two entries are a picture of Talon and Pantheon*

*Lulu reads the book in confusion*

...This isn't a cook book! or is it... maybe its HIDING SOMETHING!!

*Lulu jabs the tome with her finger*

Im on to you, BOOK!

*Lulu continues to read the book, failing to notice footsteps from within the bakery*

-Lulu and Pix
Morgana's shadow appears around the corner as she heads down the hallway, not noticing the trail of pixie dust.

"How does one catch the attention of a Noxian...violence, while hilarious, does spoil the-"

Rounding the corner into her storeroom, Morgana sees Lulu and Pix reading her diary, oblivious to the angelic being observing them.

Morgana's eyes flash purple, leaving streaks in the air as she rushes forward, extending claws and screeching as a ball of purple essence appears in her left hand.

"YOU!"

Ask Talon

04-06-2012

Talon stands outside the doors of Sinful Succulence waiting patiently

SuperMan Pix

04-06-2012

Quote:
Morgana's shadow appears around the corner as she heads down the hallway, not noticing the trail of pixie dust.

"How does one catch the attention of a Noxian...violence, while hilarious, does spoil the-"

Rounding the corner into her storeroom, Morgana sees Lulu and Pix reading her diary, oblivious to the angelic being observing them.

Morgana's eyes flash purple, leaving streaks in the air as she rushes forward, extending claws and screeching as a ball of purple essence appears in her left hand.

"YOU!"
*Lulu bolts up in shock from the Angel's sudden appearence and fury*

*using her wand, she quickly points at a mirror, aiming at her own reflection*

TRANSMOGULATE

*A squirrel with a miniature tome in its mouth rushes towards Morgana and runs between her legs. Pix then turns the squirrel back into Lulu who jumps to a nearby window, which was conveniently open*

*The impact of her landing caused a pot that was hanging on the wall above the window to loosen from the hook it was attached to*

*Lulu turns from the windowsill and smiles at Morgana widely, waving the tome in her hands*

"My Lady!! you will ALWAYS remember this as the day you ALMOST caught Lulu: Fea Sorceress-"

*Lulu's sentence was interuppted by a pot that hit her on the head with a thud. The sorceress stood for a full second before falling face forward on the floor, clearly knocked out*

*Being linked to Lulu for so long, Pix recieved feedback from the blow to the head and fell on Lulu's back, also unconscious*

-Lulu and Pix

Zanes Zalesh

04-06-2012

Hey, Morgana, ever watched this show, Panty & Stocking & Garterbelt? It is the life and times of two angel sisters bound to the human world.

I think you should give it a shot, perhaps you'll identify yourself with the characters.
Specially with the ending. Oh, that ending.