Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Prisma A

05-13-2013

Morgana...will you marry me?

Aliath6

05-13-2013

morgana ...

GayDude69

05-13-2013

hey morgana

Olioth

05-13-2013

back off dudes, she's mine

Ask Fortune

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
Morgana's lower lip quivers slightly, but with a minute sigh, Morgana remains composed.

"...It'll take more than th-"

One of the 'fluffy, white bunnies' has hopped over to another and has begun, well...Morgana's purple blush and quick turnaway is enough.

"...Moving on..."
Sarah burst out laughing, at such a volume that it caused the bunnies to jump and trip over themselves.

"I didn't plan that, I swear." Sarah laughed happily. "Oh wow, okay, let's see some more family friendly animals~..."

The next pen was similar, but instead of bunnies, this one had guinea pigs. A few sparrows had flown into this one, and one of them was even riding a very annoyed guinea pig around.

"Hmm? Hmm~?" Sarah offered.

Dear Luxanna

05-14-2013

Quote:
Dear Luxanna,

I'm already planning a new chain into Bandle City, Crownguard. I don't want your help.

As to what you wrote, it was a bunch of gibberish that had to do with you loving me or something. I ripped it up after a skim-through.

-Morgana
The font is clearly hastily written and very alarmed.

I DON'T THINK OF YOU THAT WAY! I DON'T KNOW WHYIWOULD HAVE WRITTEN-

I... guess I meant that I admire you. And I do. You and your sister are so obscenely powerful, I wish I could visit your world sometime. You two just wave your hands and just like that, you're immune to every spell ever, she could have the universe explode around her and not even have a hair displaced. And that's WITH the League restricting your powers! It's amazing. But that's all it meant! I don't love you, I swear.

Sorry, I'll stop bothering you now.

Lux~

Dear Morgana

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Lunari View Post
"What activities would you want us to do, that we shall both enjoy? I have a few in mind that seem simple enough, although they require more people as well. Also, if you wished, I could ask Sarah or Sona to come along as well if needed..."

-Diana
I'll try and get Shyvana to come, and we can decide as it goes along.

Dear Morgana

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olioth View Post
back off dudes, she's mine
I belong to none of you, you mentally retarded, selfish dick-waddlers.

Dear Morgana

05-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Sarah burst out laughing, at such a volume that it caused the bunnies to jump and trip over themselves.

"I didn't plan that, I swear." Sarah laughed happily. "Oh wow, okay, let's see some more family friendly animals~..."

The next pen was similar, but instead of bunnies, this one had guinea pigs. A few sparrows had flown into this one, and one of them was even riding a very annoyed guinea pig around.

"Hmm? Hmm~?" Sarah offered.
The Fallen Angel unscrews her clamped eyes to see one animal riding another in a very different fashion from before, and cannot help but allow the smallest-smallest-of grins flit across her face before vanishing.

"That's...interesting, I suppose."

Ask the Lunari

05-14-2013

Quote:
I'll try and get Shyvana to come, and we can decide as it goes along.
Diana raised a brow at the mention of Shyvana... perhaps they will need to get better acquainted before this begins.

"Then perhaps I can bring along Sarah, Nami and Sona?"

- Diana.