Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

04-21-2013

Quote:
xcyper33:
Morgana...did your people have different countries? Or were you all part of one giant system?

One giant system of united "angels" is the easiest way to put it.

Unexisted

04-21-2013

.......Morgana? D:

xcyper33

04-21-2013

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
One giant system of united "angels" is the easiest way to put it.

That-that is actually pretty awful. W-Who does that? That is almost a guaranteed recipe for disaster. This is government 101 type of stuff right here -_-

Dear Morgana

04-21-2013

Quote:
xcyper33:
That-that is actually pretty awful. W-Who does that? That is almost a guaranteed recipe for disaster. This is government 101 type of stuff right here -_-

That's the mentality of Kayle and most of her fellows for you. It's one of the main points we tried to bring up before our conflict became violent. You can tell how that went.

Ask Fortune

04-21-2013

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
"Good. So, now what?"

Morgana takes the opportunity to play with Sarah's hair in her fingers.

Sarah crossed her arms and pouted, smirking at this.

"Well, if you want to groom me for a while, we can do that." She said. "Is it as gorgeous as it feels?"

Dear Morgana

04-21-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah crossed her arms and pouted, smirking at this.

"Well, if you want to groom me for a while, we can do that." She said. "Is it as gorgeous as it feels?"

"It always is, Sarah. Just like the eight other times I've done so when you haven't reciprocated..."

Morgana sighs and rests her head on Sarah's hair, shooting a tuft of her purple hair with each breathe.

xcyper33

04-22-2013

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
That's the mentality of Kayle and most of her fellows for you. It's one of the main points we tried to bring up before our conflict became violent. You can tell how that went.

Ever heard of the word Dystopia? Your old place pretty much fits the bill of that. To solve your problems I first think your people should split up into separate countries and not all be ran by a few people, that is just too much power. I have a question, in all of the years that you've been living since the incident you haven't drawn up any government and economical systems? (think Marx)

Ask Fortune

04-22-2013

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
"It always is, Sarah. Just like the eight other times I've done so when you haven't reciprocated..."

Morgana sighs and rests her head on Sarah's hair, shooting a tuft of her purple hair with each breathe.

Sarah blinked, smirking.

"I didn't think you'd be the type to like that!" She protested. "Fine, don't mope~."

She reached behind Morgana and began to play with her hair.

Dear Morgana

04-24-2013

Quote:
xcyper33:
Ever heard of the word Dystopia? Your old place pretty much fits the bill of that. To solve your problems I first think your people should split up into separate countries and not all be ran by a few people, that is just too much power. I have a question, in all of the years that you've been living since the incident you haven't drawn up any government and economical systems? (think Marx)

...I haven't...really thought about it. Too busy on actually getting to the point where those'd matter, I suppose. And I'm not politician, or economist.

Dear Morgana

04-24-2013

Quote:
Ask Fortune:
Sarah blinked, smirking.

"I didn't think you'd be the type to like that!" She protested. "Fine, don't mope~."

She reached behind Morgana and began to play with her hair.

A sigh from the violet-hued girl, and she leaned forward, resting her arms on their elbows as her hands cupped her cheeks, pushing them up comically.

"Hmph."