Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Geokhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Morgana,

If I may be so bold, what happened to your wings?

Also, don't know what's in them, but your pie is delicious.

Geokhan, saddened by your perma-ban

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

Lady Morgana, can I hugh you?

AskPantheon

04-06-2012

Morgana,

I bet that my baking is superior to yours

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Ask Katarina

04-06-2012

Dear Morgana,

How's Vladimir?

Ms Annie Hastur

04-06-2012

Dear Morgana
Is it that you can't kill her because of circumstance, or deep down, you don't really want to?

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana, well I heard about it in a journal or something like that, it mentioned you showing your numerous scars, well I apologize lady Morgana *bows down*
Hmph.

Quote:
Greetings Beauty

I would like to inform you that I support you by heart in your conflict with your divine sister.

BaronFingerCrush, Zaunite nobleman
Don't test your luck. My patience only extends to a certain few.

But I suppose knowing that not everyone is as close-minded as my sibling holds some value.

Quote:
Morgana,

If I may be so bold, what happened to your wings?

Also, don't know what's in them, but your pie is delicious.

Geokhan, saddened by your perma-ban
Dark magic will do that to you. It's a small sacrifice to avoid being bound by my sister's tyranny.

Don't think I'll tell you what's in them. Though I smelled pixie dust the last time I checked my storerooms...

Quote:
Lady Morgana, can I hugh you?
With spelling that poor, I'm willing to bet that you're a little too stupid to know how to hug.

Even if you spelled that correctly, no.

Quote:
Morgana,

I bet that my baking is superior to yours

Pantheon, the Artisan of War
Try baking something before making such an extravagant claim, Rakkor.

Seeing you in an apron would be...entertaining.

Quote:
Dear Morgana,

How's Vladimir?
Why hello there, my favorite human.

How would I know? Just because we both live in Noxus, doesn't mean I know him any better than you do.

Quote:
Dear Morgana
Is it that you can't kill her because of circumstance, or deep down, you don't really want to?
If you've seen what my sister's done, believe me, you'd know that I wouldn't hesitate one second before killing her if I had the chance.

Anrel

04-06-2012

Miss Morgana,

It's good to see that you have started an "Ask" column (even if you aren't particularly keen for the idea.) You're one of my favourite champions, actually probably my favourite, the hatred you have for you sister due to her tyranical rule is just and seeing you fight with such passion both politically and physically within the league is inspiring. If I may ask, is this a cause you put all your effort into? Have you cast aside all other aspects of existence (besides baking) to fulfil this goal? Or are there other things on Valoran that you have found worthy of comitting some of your immortal time to?

One last thing I feel I would like to know, is there anyone inside (or outside for that matter) the league that has piqued your interest? Someone you would be willing to speak to and enjoy the company of?

Thank you for your time.

Summoner Gordonious

Ask Talon

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dear Morgana View Post
I had something else in mind.
I'm suspiciously curious...

Nwol

04-06-2012

Morgana,

You too eh? Joining this fad? Can't be helped. Too much free time on my hands perhaps, so here's a write in.

What's your opinion on Freljordian desserts and what sort of recipies have you carried over from the Celestial Realms? I'm curious as to what sort of delacies might exist outside this plane.

-Tekun Valos

P.S: The bakery is still kicking, you've yet to drive me out of buisiness.

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

Quote:
Miss Morgana,

It's good to see that you have started an "Ask" column (even if you aren't particularly keen for the idea.) You're one of my favourite champions, actually probably my favourite, the hatred you have for you sister due to her tyranical rule is just and seeing you fight with such passion both politically and physically within the league is inspiring. If I may ask, is this a cause you put all your effort into? Have you cast aside all other aspects of existence (besides baking) to fulfil this goal? Or are there other things on Valoran that you have found worthy of comitting some of your immortal time to?

One last thing I feel I would like to know, is there anyone inside (or outside for that matter) the league that has piqued your interest? Someone you would be willing to speak to and enjoy the company of?

Thank you for your time.

Summoner Gordonious
You've earned my respect, Summoner. Not many can do that.

Certainly not! I'm not married to my work! That'd make me worse than my sister! I won't allow that!

Besides baking, I do enjoy pursuing a few other interests...and people.

Quote:
I'm suspiciously curious...
I'm sure you'll love it.

Quote:
Morgana,

You too eh? Joining this fad? Can't be helped. Too much free time on my hands perhaps, so here's a write in.

What's your opinion on Freljordian desserts and what sort of recipies have you carried over from the Celestial Realms? I'm curious as to what sort of delacies might exist outside this plane.

-Tekun Valos

P.S: The bakery is still kicking, you've yet to drive me out of buisiness.
Freljordian desserts-that's a little vague. If you're speaking about Sejuani's line of Pig-Milk ice cream, then those are delicious. However...most of the rest have too large a focus on butter and cream. Too heavy for my tastes-I prefer something light, fluffy and sweet. Like my new Crimson Custard Crunch!

Like I'd tell you where my recipes come from.

Competition is healthy. As long as you don't cut into my customer base too much, I have nothing against you.

Don't take that too far, though.