Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

07-15-2012

Quote:
Mundo looks a bit worried.

"Note to Mundo, if Lulu ever turns him into cat, stay away from Morgana until effect wears off, causes severe allergies. Anyways *turns to Morgana* are you ok?"

((Not sure if universal-even is a good thing, it could mean average... i don't know, my brain hurts.))
Morgana rubs her nose.

"I'll be fi-fi-fineeeeeeachooooo!"

She covers her mouth in both hands, eyes now red and bloodshot.

"...Munbo...Shower...pbwease...Achooo!"

Morgana looks crestfallen.

"Ug..."

((Meant it as a good thing.))

AskMadmanMundo

07-15-2012

Mundo looks genuinely worried and unhappy, and rushes off to take a shower.

"Mundo be back soon!"

Dear Morgana

07-15-2012

Morgana reaches out a hand.

"No...I wanbed it...Achoo!"

AskMadmanMundo

07-15-2012

Mundo quickly races back in and scoops Morgana up in his arms, once again rushing to the nearest shower.

"Sorry, kinda hard to understand."

Dear Morgana

07-15-2012

Morgana beckons Mundo away.

"Bake one boo in bour room-I need bis more-Achmphh!"

She covers her face in faucet water mid-sneeze as she waits for the shower to warm up.

AskMadmanMundo

07-15-2012

Mundo wonders off to his room to take a shower but not before he makes a mental note.

"No cats. No Lulu."

Dear Morgana

07-15-2012

Morgana exits the shower, fresh and clean-except for the red eyes and cat hair. She promptly starts sneezing again.

"Need...to...get...Janna...Achoo!...to...airbreeze ...this...blace-Achoo!"

She hurries off to find Janna, or someone who could clear the cat hair our so she can shower again and finally be free.

Dear Luxanna

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
Aw don't be like that. Tell you what. How about we trade clothes, dye our hair, and see how many people we can fool?
Noone. You got a better body then me, -Lux responded giving the pirate a gentle prod on her stomach.- You're taller too. And prettier. And have longer hair.

Midnight Firefox

07-15-2012

You'll do well, you both. I s'pose the natural traits of Soul Manipulating beings involves knowledge of that in the bedroom, hm~?

Shadow Ahri joked returning the grin.

I s'pose a body like that maintains it's size.. In all places, I just hope he isn't too big for you. Seems like he has an incredibly soft spot for you. Alas, I'm not so much a romancer. Before it can even escalate that far I'd need to take the soul from my victims for my own consumption, and in the following state of their body.. Well.. Let's say there's no mind to think upon lust..

Ask the Herald

07-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midnight Firefox View Post
You'll do well, you both. I s'pose the natural traits of Soul Manipulating beings involves knowledge of that in the bedroom, hm~?

Shadow Ahri joked returning the grin.

I s'pose a body like that maintains it's size.. In all places, I just hope he isn't too big for you. Seems like he has an incredibly soft spot for you. Alas, I'm not so much a romancer. Before it can even escalate that far I'd need to take the soul from my victims for my own consumption, and in the following state of their body.. Well.. Let's say there's no mind to think upon lust..
{{ .....Viktor's 87.55% steel, if that helps...? }}