Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-07-2012

Talon smirks at her before leaving the bakery

Nice hat

he leaves with a wink


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Get back over here before I rip out your soul and bind it to a manure shovel!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-07-2012

Talon sneaks out from behind the counter and wraps his arms around Morgana

A manure shovel? I think that would have me dealing with less **** than normal...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
Talon sneaks out from behind the counter and wraps his arms around Morgana

A manure shovel? I think that would have me dealing with less **** than normal...


Shut up and get off me. I need to get the chains.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-07-2012

...Dammit


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-07-2012

((OOC: Want me to start another thread so we could go into a little more detail without taking up too much space? Don't worry, nothing explicit. Just want to keep this out of my ask thread. How about something like "Sinful Succulence: Open RP and we can continue this there?&quot)


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SuperMan Pix

Senior Member

04-07-2012

*being bored and having nothing to do, Lulu follows Talon to wherever he may go. the moment she noticed the sign for Sinful Succulence, she hid behind a barrel and watches the event through the open door*


huh...so thats where Talon's going. maybe he wants a cookie or-

Quote:
Ask Talon:
Talon sneaks out from behind the counter and wraps his arms around Morgana

A manure shovel? I think that would have me dealing with less **** than normal...


...

*Lulu ponders for a moment. She then points her wand at Talon, a smile forming on her face*

oh THIS will be fun!!!

ADORBUS!!!

*a whizzing ball of light flies towards Talon quickly*

-Lulu and Pix


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-07-2012

Quote:
Dear Morgana:
((OOC: Want me to start another thread so we could go into a little more detail without taking up too much space? Don't worry, nothing explicit. Just want to keep this out of my ask thread. How about something like "Sinful Succulence: Open RP and we can continue this there?&quot)


((Hop in game? I added you :P))

Quote:
SuperMan Pix:
*being bored and having nothing to do, Lulu follows Talon to wherever he may go. the moment she noticed the sign for Sinful Succulence, she hid behind a barrel and watches the event through the open door*


huh...so thats where Talon's going. maybe he wants a cookie or-



...

*Lulu ponders for a moment. She then points her wand at Talon, a smile forming on her face*

oh THIS will be fun!!!

ADORBUS!!!

*a whizzing ball of light flies towards Talon quickly*

-Lulu and Pix

Talon falls to the floor as a squirrel and immediately glares at the door, squirrel-fangs bared

((Nevermind the Squirrel-Talon :P ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

Senior Member

04-07-2012

((OOC: KK. i'll see you there. Making the thread anyway, though.))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Talon

Member

04-07-2012

((Bakery themed thread.. Sounds fun ;3 ))