Ask Morgana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

Well, well, well. Apparently, It's expected of me to set up one of the "threads" for the sake of your curiosity, Summoners. I could care less what you all think, but I see that my [REDACTED] sister has one! I'm not going to let her outdo me! On with the questions!

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

Morgana, I am a bit of a fan of you, I heard you were once working as a model, I might be wrong and you never did that,but if you did, do you still do that? What is your favourite colour? Thanks for your time and I hope that my questions don't bother you.

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

Quote:
Morgana, I am a bit of a fan of you, I heard you were once working as a model, I might be wrong and you never did that,but if you did, do you still do that? What is your favourite colour? Thanks for your time and I hope that my questions don't bother you.
Well, at least somebody knows how to treat me with respect. You're off to a good start.

Yes...but only as a hobby.

As you might guess, my favorite color is purple.

Ask Talon

04-06-2012

Morgana,

Why did you become a baker, I mean what in that unholy place you call a soul possessed you to do that?

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow.

P.S. - Your sister's hotter.

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

Quote:
Morgana,

Why did you become a baker, I mean what in that unholy place you call a soul possessed you to do that?

~Talon, the Blade's Shadow.

P.S. - Your sister's hotter.
It's something my sister's awful at. That victory, however small, puts me ahead of her.

P.S. Oh really? Well, you don't exactly see her body, so you're in no position to compare me to that stuck up, mummified nun. At least I don't wrap myself in an [EXPLETIVE] suit of armor just because I'm afraid of a few stares! It gives me an excuse to tear them to shreds!

Ask Talon

04-06-2012

Morgana,

I'll be there at 8.

Partially out of fear for my life, and partially out of morbid curiosity.

~Talon the Blades Shadow

Dear Morgana

04-06-2012

Quote:
Morgana,

I'll be there at 8.

Partially out of fear for my life, and partially out of morbid curiosity.

~Talon the Blades Shadow
Devilish smile.

Perfect...I'll be at my bakery.

SuperMan Pix

04-06-2012

*a small squirrel followed by a pixie squeezes through a small opening in a wall*

*the squirrel taps the Pixie on his shoulders. the pixie responds by casting a spell*

*in the place of the squirrel is now Lulu, looking around frantically for any books, drawers, and cabinets she can find*

*she stops one or two times to snatch a cookie or slices of cake*

*Lulu whispers to herself and to Pix*

...i know you have your recipes somewhere....Pix, check that desk over there!

*Lulu continues to search*

-Lulu and Pix

Arrakasta

04-06-2012

Dear Morgana, well I heard about it in a journal or something like that, it mentioned you showing your numerous scars, well I apologize lady Morgana *bows down*

BaronFingerCrush

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Greetings Beauty

I would like to inform you that I support you by heart in your conflict with your divine sister.

BaronFingerCrush, Zaunite nobleman