Renekton vs Nasus?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jarrod

04-06-2012

How long does the game need to last for Nasus to be more useful then Renekton?

Niteclaw1028

04-06-2012

25 minutes. Nasus won't be too useful then, but Renekton will be garbage around then.

WorstTristNA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

30ish mins with decent farm.

Dr Dunkz

04-06-2012

If renekton plays his lane properly and gets kills then he will be much more useful than nasus, as he is much harder to kite and has better disables

Drakili

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

If its a good renekton, 40 minutes, since nasus should have 0 farm.
Even skill level, 30ish

IAmSoCreative

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbro View Post
If renekton plays his lane properly and gets kills then he will be much more useful than nasus, as he is much harder to kite and has better disables
Wither is the most op single target cc evar

Original Hobbes

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warbro View Post
This. If i get a few kills laning top as Renekton its pretty much gg for the other team.

SticklerMac

04-06-2012

Maybe I've just been against bad Renekton's, but I always beat them when I play Nasus V Renekton top lane.

WorstTristNA

04-06-2012

The way people go wrong with Renekton that differs from other champs where you are trying to widdle them down and force them out of lane. You are specifically trying to get kills on the other person and get fed so you can be as much of a problem the first 30mins as possible. If you can get them to surrender in 20-25 great, if not you want them as handicapped as possible so that the AP and AD carry can take over while you turn into more of a bruiser roll.

b4shR

04-06-2012

he shouldnt be useful at any point of the game if theres a renekton on the other team, the match up is one of the worst for nasus, whiter doesnt do anything on renekton because hes like an ad caster and doesnt give a **** about less attack speed.