AP Nidalee vs. Ahri

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mo0sinator

04-06-2012

I'm still just looking for more AP champs who can carry over into late game and still do great. I laned against a Nidalee once and her Javelin Toss was doing 200 damage at the start of the game and 400 damage by the time I was level 8. She was fed at all. She had 0 kills and I'm pretty sure I was winning the lane in minion kills. But I also heard Ahri's very good and I've laned against her before. But what's your guys' opinion and why?

Samwel93

04-06-2012

AP nid really isn't that good shes much better as AD if you want to hurt people her spear just does bonus dmg based on how far you hit people from

SleepyDeath

04-06-2012

Cass and Gragas are two amazing ap carries. they both scale really well into late game and their ults can change the outcome of a team fight. cass, like ryze, is an ap dpser who is a little squishy and gragas damage output is a little more limited but he gets naturally tanky with his 'w' his passive helps him sustain in lane, and his 'r' does a good amount of damage and is a great escape/initiator

edit: also, ap nid IS amazing. all her skills but takedown scale off AP and her late game heals are fkin insane. a fed nid's heal is better than a soraka heal at the end of the game

Mo0sinator

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDeath View Post
Cass and Gragas are two amazing ap carries. they both scale really well into late game and their ults can change the outcome of a team fight. cass, like ryze, is an ap dpser who is a little squishy and gragas damage output is a little more limited but he gets naturally tanky with his 'w' his passive helps him sustain in lane, and his 'r' does a good amount of damage and is a great escape/initiator

edit: also, ap nid IS amazing. all her skills but takedown scale off AP and her late game heals are fkin insane. a fed nid's heal is better than a soraka heal at the end of the game
I have Cass and I like her a lot. I'll look into Gragas. I'm gonna get Ahri since she's on sale but I'll probably also get Nidalee at some point, too.

Keeperofstars

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepyDeath View Post

Cass needs a good team, she needs a solid initiation to make a solid contribute to team fights. If she has this she dominates, if she doesn't you go around as cass getting owned. Also any solid CC is her worse enemy.

Gragas is an amazing AP. barrel toss and ult do massive damage and even his dash does a great amount of damage. Best part is by level 7ish you can 1 shot a whole minion wave with 1 barrel. You have lots of utility and a well placed ult and barrel can kill off half their team nearly instantly.

Ahri does exceptionally well as a self sufficent meaning she can really turn a team fight around with charm, and she can lay out lots of damage in a hurry to a large group.

olut of those 3 ahri has most flexibility when it comes to team mates.

AP nid is a joke only bad players care at all about her, and even then its still not great. And with a little magic resists / ability to dodge a super slow moving easy to dodge attack she loses everything she has to offer.

TragicDeathFade

04-06-2012

i play nid alot and i have to say she irritates me and make me cry with joy she isnt really good with lane. Its mostly about team fights where if you are getting push 2-4 good spears could chage a whole push. (plus i love it when they run and get a spear in there back)

ƒ River Tam

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2013

All your posts are irrelevant. AP Nid is god.

GlyphTsen

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ƒ River Tam View Post
All your posts are irrelevant.
That can happen when you necro a thread from a year and a half ago.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlyphTsen View Post
That can happen when you necro a thread from a year and a half ago.
Even if you go back this far, ahri has always had the advantage in this lane

Avelys

09-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CerealBoxOfDoom View Post
Even if you go back this far, ahri has always had the advantage in this lane
I don't know, doesn't Nidalee have the constant mobility to dodge her skillshots? Post 6, I mean. And they kinda roam equally well, push equally well, etc. I'd say they're even in lane, with Ahri doing better in teamfights.