Who wins in lane Jax VS Renekton?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

IRyzeForNidalee

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Just played that lane and it was close enough 1-5 that he could keep close to me in farm and after 6 he started beating me(I killed him first though, thanks to him overcommitting while I had my ult) and then after like 11 he was destroying me... Was there anything I could have done to win that lane?

QQ Bro

04-06-2012

jax late, renekton early

after around level 7 as jax you should start to trade positively with renekton, before that i wouldnt recommend doing anything but farming, unless the rene player is very bad

EzSkillshot

04-06-2012

Never trade for longer than 3 seconds post 6. You will get dominated if you do.
Play fast trade games with him when he has 0 stacks of passive and is not near your creep wave.

Craktok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

In lane, Renekton beats lots of champs. Jax can only beat right-clicks. To my knowledge, Renekton is not a right-click. Renekton wins lane.

Jax does have a much better late game though.

Okabe1 048596

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ Bro View Post
jax late, renekton early

after around level 7 as jax you should start to trade positively with renekton, before that i wouldnt recommend doing anything but farming, unless the rene player is very bad
assuming you make it to level 7. i feel like picking Jax vs. Renekton could be pretty detrimental to your team.

EzSkillshot

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craktok View Post
In lane, Renekton beats lots of champs. Jax can only beat right-clicks. To my knowledge, Renekton is not a right-click. Renekton wins lane.

Jax does have a much better late game though.
Jax beats a lot more than just right clicks, this misconception is annoying as hell to me.
Jax beats a lot of squishy ap's that can't burst him down fast, like kennen. Jax absolutely demolishes kennen.
Jax beats riven, who many people believe aren't a real right click champion.
Jax beats WW, WW can't build tanky enough vs jax and do enough dmg to kill jax unless he's really fed.

Theo pheno

04-06-2012

rene wins so hard early and if he zones or gets akill he wins the whole **** lane phae. BUT thats all renek can do convince ur team to drag the game onto 40 min and renek is not tank not dps he is nuthing and u well your mother ****ing jax with an awesome late game.

IS12d8c9bb212303a7737d0

04-06-2012

Jax is good against champions that rely on autoattacking for trading and harras.Renekton is a burst AD caster he crushes most bruisers including Jax.

Craktok

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by EzSkillshot View Post
Jax beats a lot more than just right clicks, this misconception is annoying as hell to me.
Jax beats a lot of squishy ap's that can't burst him down fast, like kennen. Jax absolutely demolishes kennen.
I don't know, I feel like Kennen would be able to harass Jax way too well. Since Jax has no natural sustain I think he loses. In a hard exchange Jax would win, but would any Kennen let this happen?

combator

04-06-2012

a great/ skillful player .....