Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Merge Accounts

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EdgarAlanPWN88

08-06-2010

I know this may seem like a strange post, but I would really like to be able to merge two accounts together.

I have spent this summer in Europe, and wanted to continue playing LoL. Well, after two games trying to play on the NA servers, the ping was so bad I gave up. So, I created a new account on the EU servers. I have been playing on the EU servers for 3 months, and have collected more than a bit of IP, which I spent on new champions and rune pages. Different from what I had been playing/using in the US.

I am not going to be back in Europe for at least a few years, and in that time my account is just going to grow moss. If it were possible, I would really like to be able to merge all of the champions, runes and IP that I have on my EU account with those on my NA account. No, I didnt buy any RP, because I was only going to be on the account for 3 months, and didnt feel like spending Euros on it.

I know, this feature could allow people to create and then sell accounts, letting people buy large amounts of IP, champions and Runes that others have farmed on smurf accounts. I dont think that is such a huge deal, but then, I am not Riot.

Just throwing it out there, since I am leaving Europe in two weeks, and wanted to see if this was a possible idea.

Falalalalalalala

09-18-2014

R.i.p.

WildCard Actress

09-18-2014

:/