King of Crystal Scar (KoS) channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToHoCo

07-11-2012

great game idea

Goul66

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

07-21-2012

Maokai godlike

Lost Concept

07-23-2012

good stuff

Alpha Shenron

08-02-2012

I have a blacklist to add - N8RZ
he was the host and still cheated, and was a total ******
first they had an afk and sent the same guy (xin zhao ) twice round after round, secondly we had someone quit, and so we informed then and tried to send someone twice against their person who went twice, he saw and got scared and ran, i tried to chase him and his team ganged up and tried to kill me, and then flipped out, when informed they still were idiots, and continued to cheat and 5 cap, when we were clearly winning at the moment, and then were ****s about it, so blacklist him, dont play witt him if you wanna have fun

TeamSwagRocket

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2012

Blacklist
-totalnoob123
-Sealy1234
-8Urnt
-Nalien
-VenomousStab

All 5 were on a team and were winning, until 6th round we won and neutralized it, and then hen we were going over to bush for next round all 5 jumped us (only 3 of us there yet) and then went and started capping all points, ruined game that we were just coming back from because we had endgame champs.

Shaik

08-08-2012

KoS? Kings of Crystal Scar?

So you put a letter in your acronym for the word "of" but not for the word Crystal...

Some people...

multipwn

08-18-2012

Zazzblamymataz he is one of three cheaters.
Elric (funny thing over the "i") he doesn't send if someone caps the Storm Relic and they have top, just so that the points and shield will drain.
Last but not least, Hawking99 he usually hosts and he uses his ulti too assist his teammates. If he gets a global ulti person he will use it when he isn't fighting.
Plus they all QQ wayyy too much.

Asif25

08-18-2012

nice custom gamemode

Thricer

08-20-2012

i want to play this. anyone want to start a game?

Thricer

08-20-2012

sdfghasd