King of Crystal Scar (KoS) channel

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JayBrundage

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-23-2012

This
Game
Is
Awesome

OMG A Ziziphus

06-23-2012

Do not let: TheLaughingStorm (The A in Laughing has a weird O thing above it, but I dont know how to add that) or DocZy to your games on KoS.

bronayn

06-24-2012

I ran out of the middle to dodge a Morgana ult, then turned around and went right back. The other team said i was cheating and started capping points. Wtf, im supposed to just stand there and let morg ult me?

Ouroboro

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-24-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bronayn View Post
I ran out of the middle to dodge a Morgana ult, then turned around and went right back. The other team said i was cheating and started capping points. Wtf, im supposed to just stand there and let morg ult me?
I kinda assumed you were just supposed to take the ult.

Flying Sno

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Need alot more clarification on "sending" the next champ and when and who and time limits etc.

Simna ibn Sind

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simna ibn Sind View Post
After playing this many times now....

Why are items banned? Any of them? GA? Aura? There shouldnt be any items banned. Also summoner spells.....they should be allowed. There is no reason to disallow them. There are imbalances in KoS because summoner spells arent allowed. Allow summoner spells and ignite solves the problems of mundo, ww, sion. Hell allowing CV let's you enforce some of the unenforcable rules. Allow aura items and characters who use them as an integral part of their build(urgot, ryze, or anyone who wants mr and armor on the same item).

But yeah removing all summoner spells is worthless. Same with banning items.
The rules for KoS need a revamp. They are arbitrary and don't balance for anything. See above.

Flying Sno

Recruiter

06-26-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simna ibn Sind View Post
After playing this many times now....

Why are items banned? Any of them? GA? Aura? There shouldnt be any items banned. Also summoner spells.....they should be allowed. There is no reason to disallow them. There are imbalances in KoS because summoner spells arent allowed. Allow summoner spells and ignite solves the problems of mundo, ww, sion. Hell allowing CV let's you enforce some of the unenforcable rules. Allow aura items and characters who use them as an integral part of their build(urgot, ryze, or anyone who wants mr and armor on the same item).

But yeah removing all summoner spells is worthless. Same with banning items.
She has some good points. Rework rules and this game can get good.

Simna ibn Sind

06-27-2012

Personally I have a problem with the all-random aspect too. Having blind or draft pick guarantees that both sides will have a viable team unless someone doesn't know how to play or they are trolling. All Random makes it very often that one team just steam rolls the other or that people get characters they dont know how to play.

With Blind/Draft you at least get to play who you want to even if it isnt the best choice.

Flying Sno

Recruiter

06-27-2012

People say even in the first fight you can spawncamp and buy items and if ur number 5 in the list to go u could come with like 3500 gold in items to fight?

Flying Sno

Recruiter

06-27-2012

so many rules need clarification. someone with energy needs to remake this thread and fix rules etc.