Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

XxX2ParLayZxX420

07-26-2014

I can't be the only one that dodges the queue if someone picks Shaco, am I?

He's kind of like only 1/3 of a champion in regards to his contribution to the team

Penteano

07-26-2014

At my elo any champion like Shaco or fast like Ramus means a 5x4 so yeah I dodge.

Behold the Void

07-26-2014

I've had some Shacos who fight with the team which is very refreshing.

But yes, usually it means you're 5v4.

ZallKlos

07-26-2014

Good thing you won't run into Pylair's Shaco.

TechPrince

07-26-2014

Shaco is actually a great support. Most of the players play him to backdoor which is why people dislike him. Full CDR AP shaco can do wonders if played correctly.

Romantic Metro

07-26-2014

Every now and then I run into or play with a good shaco. Regardless if he/she goes AP or AD they will do great work. He's the type of champion that can relieve a lot of pressure as well as be one of those champions who can disorient a lot of teams. Even if you know how to handle backdooring and such in a solo que effort even a coordinated one it can be enough to get the W.

Eagle37

07-26-2014

Eyeced is pretty good. Also flash ghost shaco with distortion mobi can win you the game by being an annoying little **** to the enemy team.

Hypnos8

07-26-2014

Shaco is a really hard champion to play and even if it is well played, it is not as strong as any tier 1 champion. I used to dodge them a lot by knowing most are suck, but actually i just try my luck knowing there are indeed good shacos in this.

Behold the Void

07-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPrince View Post
Shaco is actually a great support. Most of the players play him to backdoor which is why people dislike him. Full CDR AP shaco can do wonders if played correctly.
These are rare, precious gems that must be cherished, the supportive AP Shacos who work with you are amazing.

squirrls

07-26-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle37 View Post
Eyeced is pretty good. Also flash ghost shaco with distortion mobi can win you the game by being an annoying little **** to the enemy team.
Maybe it is because of my top lane champion pool, but when I see that a Shaco is on the other team I am usually happy because I'll make sure to buy the ap/ad reveal item and then kind of just play Shaco counter. I kill him most of the time and then help my team wherever with the advantage.

Point is, I don't blame people for dodging when they see Shaco on their team. He is (generally) fairly easy to counter, it just means you need to play the counter and most pubs aren't willing to deviate from their build/playstyle and/or just don't know how to play the game.