The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

All AFK IdraSol

02-19-2014

((Normal inflictions won't harm demons, son.))

Unexisted

02-19-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by All AFK IdraSol View Post
((Normal inflictions won't harm demons, son.))
(( those undead ain't normal dad. xD ))

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-20-2014

(( Imagine this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...wHZyWuzNPs#t=5 is how Lillith shows up for the fight)) As the flames recede Lillith steps out of the crater she made with her entrance. "I wonder where that petty summoner is" she thinks as she looks around.

Nagash lich king

02-20-2014

Nagash watched the entrance with slight amusement a smirk on his face. Summoners these days, challenging men and women left and right.

Unexisted

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALEB THEBADDEST View Post
(( Imagine this http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...wHZyWuzNPs#t=5 is how Lillith shows up for the fight)) As the flames recede Lillith steps out of the crater she made with her entrance. "I wonder where that petty summoner is" she thinks as she looks around.
(・_・)!

(=゚ω゚)ノ" hi."

(( when did Nagash get here? ))

HyperDriveX

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CALEB THEBADDEST View Post
Night was arriving just as the demonness did. His eyes widened from the entrance that she had when she showed up. A small gulp emitted from his throat as he unsheathed both of his Daggers.

The Dagger in his left hand glowed a light blue, the blade cold as ice as the air around the blade was chilly. But the Dagger in his right hand was the complete opposite, the bright orange aura burned brightly with the heat of fire making the blade almost red hot.

He approached Lilith. Ready for a surprise attack from her as he bent his knees forward, causing the assassin to lower down to a slight crouch. Prepared for the first strike from the demonness. "Are you ready?" He asked a bit hesitantly, another gulp emitting from his throat. But he had to stay fearless in order to fight.

AkumaHunter

02-20-2014

((Not wanting to bust into other peoples rps and all, I can delete this later if anyone wants but night are you ever coming back to vlads? You kinda halted me... ^^))

Dear Renekton

02-20-2014

((If you let me out I can dress up like night and visit vlad))

LTCherz

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nagash lich king View Post
Nagash watched the entrance with slight amusement a smirk on his face. Summoners these days, challenging men and women left and right.
((This is ebil Nagash, right? Will I be getting my fight after all...?))

CALEB THEBADDEST

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperDriveX View Post
Night was arriving just as the demonness did. His eyes widened from the entrance that she had when she showed up. A small gulp emitted from his throat as he unsheathed both of his Daggers.

The Dagger in his left hand glowed a light blue, the blade cold as ice as the air around the blade was chilly. But the Dagger in his right hand was the complete opposite, the bright orange aura burned brightly with the heat of fire making the blade almost red hot.

He approached Lilith. Ready for a surprise attack from her as he bent his knees forward, causing the assassin to lower down to a slight crouch. Prepared for the first strike from the demonness. "Are you ready?" He asked a bit hesitantly, another gulp emitting from his throat. But he had to stay fearless in order to fight.
Lillith walked slowly in a circle around Night simply watching, she smiles revealing her razor sharp teeth "Ready" she says as she suddenly pounces at him digging her claws into his arms.