The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskPantheon

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperMan Pix View Post

Lulu's spear will slow down Pantheon considerably as the Sorceress jumps backwards away from Pantheon.

ahahaaahahAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! oooo that WAS fun!!

Lulu pulls the spear from out of her body and points her wand at it

WHIMZY!!!!

the spear glows with light and little flower particles

RRAAAAAA!!!!

Lulu throws the spear with all of her might, the power of Whimzy helps it speed towards Pantheon with surprising speed
Unfortunately, there was little Pantheon could do in this situation. He raised his shield to block the spear as quickly as he could, but still, he was not fast enough. He managed to block the full force of the spear, but it still nicked him in the side. Now he wished that he remembered the duration of this spell, although he doubted it would last much longer.

DioxAsmodian

11-14-2012

While Braishur was eating he saw Twisted fate putting another card
"Hmphm!" Braishur throw a fire ball to twisted fate face...and he keep eating. He laughed a little after doing that

AsktheCardmaster

11-14-2012

((...that is a really bad idea Diox))

Twisted Fate saw the fireball and dove to the ground. The fireball instead hit the chair he was sitting in. Twisted Fate looked up to see Braishur laughing with his mouth full, "Perhaps someone ought ta' teach ya' some manners." He drew 5 cards and smiled. Luck was on his side, and threw two of the cards. The 5 of hearts and the 10 of spades flew toward Braishur with great force behind them. The 10 of spades would hurt twice as much as the 5 after all 10 is double of 5.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
((You never answered my question but I'll continue anyways.))

Anayo looks at the fire and knows he needs to finish this quick. Anayo starts channeling for a few seconds and duplicate blades appear all around Gregor. Anayo separates the fire with winds revealing Gregor. He then starts to force Gregor to the ground with winds coming in from the top, bottom, and sides. If Gregor is forced to the ground chains of rock will come around his wrists, ankles, and cover his mouth restricting any kind of spell. The swords will then go and stab him in the arms, legs, and a few will disarm his weapon and bring it to Anayo. If Gregor somehow dodges the blades will start to twirl creating sort of wind whirlpools that will move him back into the wind chamber if he gets too close. The part of the room that will not pull him back in is very small.
((My bad i had something to do))

The technique of Anayo was effective, however, when the swords seemed to touch Gregor, he turn into a shadow avoiding the cuts, then he turns human again.
"WOW That was close!..."

Gregor knew that if they continued with the duel, someone could end up seriously injured...
"...I guess that you won..."

((If Gregor start to bleed in that place, it would be something bad for him, especially if TF was watching the fight ))

DioxAsmodian

11-14-2012

((> mwahahahahahaha))

As Braishur eat he felt that something was coming behind him two cards extremely fast, but in a reaction he made a wall of fire behind him and the two cards burnt away...he laughed again...

"Dont make a Bear angry when its eating..."

Colonel qt

11-14-2012

Anayo ceased the attack panting heavily. He turned to Gregor with satisfaction in his eyes.

"Thank you for the duel Gregor. I've never had my abilities tested that much so it's nice to know what will happen if a deadly situation attacks instead of just a spar."

Anayo turns and walks out and Gregor might have noticed Anayo never took acknowledgment that he had "won the duel"

AsktheCardmaster

11-14-2012

"Ah reckon' a better piece of advice is don't attack a champion when he ain't doin' nothin' ta' ya'." Twisted Fate shot back and looked at the cards in his hands. From the fire wall he would have to put a little extra into them just to ensure they would get through the fire, but he still had his choices. He drew two more cards and gave them a bit more kick than the last two...these wouldn't simply burn in the fire. He threw the four of diamonds and the seven of clubs at Braishur.

Ebonmaw Dragon

11-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerosiz View Post
Anayo ceased the attack panting heavily. He turned to Gregor with satisfaction in his eyes.

"Thank you for the duel Gregor. I've never had my abilities tested that much so it's nice to know what will happen if a deadly situation attacks instead of just a spar."

Anayo turns and walks out and Gregor might have noticed Anayo never took acknowledgment that he had "won the duel"
Gregorclaw leaves the arena using his summoner robes while drinks tea
"Well that was hard, i didn't expect use my "magical skills" HAHA"

Gregor looked quite relaxed in spite of the fight, but was a little concerned about the fact that Anayo saw his wings.

Ask Jarvan IV

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nwol View Post
So he was into trash talk, Tekun raised a finger and pointed it at Jarvan’s head, specifically his crown in an accusatory manner. “Just because I’m not a champion doesn't mean I’m incapable of bruising your inflated ego Jarvan. On my signal we can start but not a moment sooner.” Tekun stated and thought for a moment. Tekun casted something from his finger tip, a quick wave of force that flew through the air and homed in quickly on that crown with all that intent of knocking the piece of jewelry off his head and onto the floor.

If it hit, it would have made a a loud "Ting" sound that would have lingered as if something small had been thrown with force against something metal. It was the closest thing to ringing a bell to signal a fight that Tekun could have thought of.

In either case, whether Jarvan somehow dodged it or if it fell off and frustrated the prince Tekun would have followed it up with a haste spell. His body began to waver and distort, as did the air immediately around himself.

Magic Missle – Cost – 2 Fatigue
Chronomancy: Haste – Cost – 20 Fatigue
Cooldown – 4 Post.
Duration – 2 Post.
Fatigue: 22/150
The wave of force struck Jarvan's helm, knocking it askew. Before it could fall off, Jarvan quickly reached up and grabbed it, righting it on his head. Even as he did so, he saw his opponent's follow up move - the air around him changed, and he himself appeared hazy. Sorcery, something the prince had not expected. Given his opponent's stature, Jarvan had more expected abilities similar to his own. It seemed such was not the case.

Wary of whatever magics his enemy possessed, Jarvan readied himself. Spreading his feet and shifting sideways, he took his lance in both hands, grinned and braced himself for his opponent's attack.

Nwol

11-15-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Jarvan IV View Post
The wave of force struck Jarvan's helm, knocking it askew. Before it could fall off, Jarvan quickly reached up and grabbed it, righting it on his head. Even as he did so, he saw his opponent's follow up move - the air around him changed, and he himself appeared hazy. Sorcery, something the prince had not expected. Given his opponent's stature, Jarvan had more expected abilities similar to his own. It seemed such was not the case.

Wary of whatever magics his enemy possessed, Jarvan readied himself. Spreading his feet and shifting sideways, he took his lance in both hands, grinned and braced himself for his opponent's attack.
His opponent had readied himself by the time Tekun’s hastened spell had gone into effect. With both hands gripped upon the handle of his axe and charges his opponent. It would become apparent that the spell was similar to that of the magic he was accustomed to seeing Zilean use. His body movement had become a great deal faster than it usually was. It didn’t take long for him to get into striking distance and when he did he reeled his weapon back quickly and began with a horizontal strike.

Chronomancy: Haste – Cooldown – 3 Post Duration – 1 Post.
Fatigue: 22/150