The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

Suddenly, a shade appeared next to Hector. It placed it's hands on his chest and revived him, energy flowing into Hector from it. Ovalusc's voice then rang out again, this time seeming to come from everywhere and nowhere. "I said, do you submit?"

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-14-2012

"uhm...Oval, Are you Possessed or something? I think he already submitted..." Grey plays with a rock on the ground with his foot, looks to the right, then back at Oval.

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

"He still had life in him," Ovalusc's voice could be heard saying, "I did not wish to kill him, but unless he dies this does not end until he submits."

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-14-2012

"Stop!" Grey Throws a long lasting shield above himself and Hector. "I'm not letting anyone Die today!"

Rudmed

04-14-2012

Hector's eyes opened slowly, and he looked rather suprised, as he grabbed Ovalusc's hand and slowly removed it from his chest. He looked up at the shade, and smirked, "Gotcha!" He pumped Void energy through their connected hand, and too much would cause Ovalusc to see illusions and harm his mental state. Vagard lunged at the shade attempting to pin it to the ground.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-14-2012

"Wooaah...I jumped in too quickly." Grey runs out of the picture. "Don't scare me again!"

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

"Augh!" yelled the shade, and it vanished in a wave of black energy.
Ovalusc said, "Ohhhhh, very clever. Might have worked if that were me."
((What is different about the robe?))

Rudmed

04-14-2012

((It is filled with the same stuff he just infected the shade with.))

Ovalusc1

04-14-2012

((I see.))
Ovalusc's robes rose and the 'stuff' poured out of them, emptying them. They then refilled as Ovalusc re-entered them.
"Let's continue this, shall we?" he said, and a wall of fire surrounded Hector and Vagard, and slowly closed in on them.

Rudmed

04-14-2012

"Why, is it never that easy?" Hector asked himself sighing, but atleast he borrowed some of the strength his blade had absorbed. "Vagard if you would please." Vagard nodded and tossed Hector above the wall of fire, before charging through it himself. Fire did not concern Vagard as his hide did not burn easily.

Hector learned his lesson from his mid-air attack and aimed the repulse device at Ovalusc, "Crush!" he roared and a pulse of energy with the force of 200 pounds beared down on Ovalusc.