Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-09-2012

Jarvan pulls his lance out of the ground and hefts it over one shoulder, rolling his shoulders and cracking as his neck as he advances. "Forgive me for being blunt, but fighting with beasts is somewhat of a hobby of mine. I've craved this since your admission to the League." The two are almost in one another's faces at this point. "A form so uniquely terrifying, so powerful... this is a challenge I cannot RESIST!!!" roars the prince as he brings his lance down toward Skarner's head.

The Brackern

04-09-2012

Skarner sidesteps the lance, agile in spite of his size. He grimaces at the spray of sand spraying over him as the lance connects with the floor of the desert. He wastes no time with words before counterattacking, one massive claw darting toward Jarvan's leg, the other for his head.

Ask Jarvan IV

04-09-2012

The prince quickly recovers, pulling his lance back up and bringing it to bear, intercepting one of Skarner's claws before it connects with his head. Deflecting the blow, he raises one foot and stomps on the other claw aiming for his foot, forcing it into the sand. "Do not think you having more weapons than I will make this easy, Vanguard." The prince grins at Skarner and swings a gauntleted fist at the crystal arachnid.

The Brackern

04-09-2012

Skarner says nothing in response to the prince, merely wrenching his claw free of the prince's foot and swings his tail at the prince. The blow connects, sending the prince flying through the air. "Perhaps you are mistaken. I believe it does, prince."

Ask Jarvan IV

04-09-2012

Jarvan soars perhaps ten feet before landing hard on the ground, letting his momentum carry him and rolling to his feet. Sand sprays out behind him as he skids to a halt, immediately charging back in at Skarner. He comes in low and feints right, reaching down and throwing sand toward Skarner's face, the other already thrusting the lance toward his right foreleg.

The Brackern

04-09-2012

Skarner's claw snaps over Jarvan's head as the prince ducks to one side. His brings his other claw around too late to stop the sand Jarvan threw toward his face, momentarily blinding him. Skarner roars in fury and swings his tail in a wide horizontal arc in Jarvan's general direction.

((going to bed, will continue later))

Ask Jarvan IV

04-09-2012

Jarvan avoids Skarner's tail, but the wild swing connects with the butt of his lance as it goes toward Skarner, knocking it from his hand. Jarvan all but stares as his lance spins through the air, coming down to land point first in the sand twenty feet away. Now unarmed, the prince turned to the blinded scorpion, spreading his feet and raising his gauntleted hands, cracking his knuckles.

Princess Sivir

04-09-2012

Quote:
Zanes Zalesh:
"Ugh, i should have shot this pretty face..."

It seemed that he had no choice... So he indeed he abandoned the weapon.
But not to give up. Twisted arm, he took the lesson with Sivir and twisted his whole body so the hand would still be in a comfortable position.
Sivir now faced his back and had her hand pulled against him. With the other arm, Zanes attempted to elbow strike her spleen, he also tries to get up, pushing the mistress up and behind so she'd fall on her back.

((Zanes how in the hell do you manage to abandon your weapon, grabbing my hand in the process and turn around as I have you hard pinned to the ground? I'm getting confused..))

AcolytHinderance

04-09-2012

Hinderance walks into the Sparring grounds returning his serpents into the flask

Equiste

04-09-2012

Equiste made his way into one of the sections of the Sparring Grounds. He often was here training but now was more serious than that. He was wearing a light chainmail shirt over his blue shirt, his battle armguards that he wore, blue looser fitting pants and thick brown boots. He had his sword on his belt and a black cape. He wished he didn't have to do this, but this dagger had corrupted hinderance, and if this was the only way...
"Then its the only way..." He said, making sure everything was secure.

(OOC EDIT: Oh dear, you got there first...)

He looked towards Hinderance. He seemed just as he was before. This wasn't going to be easy.
"YOu should be fighting the influence of the dagger, not me. PLease, let it go before it is too late!" He moves into a ready stance. Looks like it was time to begin...