Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-27-2012

((Whos the character?))

Jaykoboy

04-27-2012

As the punch was about to land on Aegis, he yawned. "Is that all you've got?"

A floating grey crystalline shield was hovering above him between the fist and his body. It wasn't budging, cracking, or even appearing to vibrate. Aegis walked away, the shield moving with him. He smiled. "Yeah...you may want to take out Dearthair first."

If you looked at Dearthair, you'd see that his eyes were glowing silver. From the air around him, several grey portals began to form, each not too much larger than a fist. He smiled. "I'll give ya a whippin', boy."

((Ling is your most powerful character? Well, Dearthair and Aegis are so-so on their own, but together...they're pretty tough. You want me to re-post their profiles?))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-27-2012

((Yay! Grey's name is in some things and he doesn't even have to provoke it! :P))

GizzyBear

04-27-2012

Quote:
GreymaneWorg:
((Whos the character?))

((lol like i said it will ruin surprises if I told you but I can tell you this the character i made for him is the one directing the theater play.))

"Very well", summons a sword out of his hand. "I shall take you out first Aegis."

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-27-2012

((Hm..Lul I LIKE RUINING SURPRISES! :P))

Necromonger

04-27-2012

Ling grumbled and facepalmed. That was a strong shield to simply tank a blow from a 30 foot wooden mannequin who likely weighed several metric tons.

Ling began the incantation to a mid level arcane spell, her hands coming together to perform earth transmutation magic. Once concluded she knelt to touch the ground, the structure spellcraft affecting the ground- she affected a large area centered on Deathair- the ground beneath began to sprout stony arms, their palms inscribed with a rune of power of reinforce their existence.

This earthen grasp extended ten feet from Dearthair in every direction, and was attempting to grab, poke, tickle, punch and bring him to the ground before he could move.

Jaykoboy

04-27-2012

((It's indestructible. Of course it's strong. BUT you've got a good idea; if Dearthair loses control, it completely disappears. P.S: Buildings have been dropped on it before with no harmful effects. Aegis has become a 'too important to not ignore, but too invincible to target' guy.))

Dearthair cursed as the ground around him began to grab at him. He beat back the stone, unable to break it, and he was having a hard time moving anywhere; they were taking any chance they could get to trip him up. He managed to stay on his feet, but it was hard going.

Aegis, on the other hand, was quite enjoying his invincibility. Climbing up with unnatural agility, he began to go up Gizzy's side. When he was about to the torso, there was a small blink, and he reappeared on his shoulder. He smiled and waved. "Heyo!"

He then took his crystalline sword and stabbed it into the shoulder of Gizzy, the area around it freezing over slightly.

Dearthair looked up at Aegis. "I can see you're having fun there, Aegis, but if you have a moment, could you help me out here?"

Aegis ignored him.

GizzyBear

04-27-2012

Grabs his left arm and throws it behind Aegis as it grows into a faceless mannequin with a iron sword." Your back is wide open." He swings at Aegis while the other hold his weapon that stabbed him in the shoulder with one hand.

Jaykoboy

04-27-2012

The shield protected the massive blade from Aegis, but Aegis himself drew his sword out of Gizzy's shoulder with no effort and swung with all his might towards the Mannequin. There was a good-sized chunk taken out of the iron sword, and Aegis smiled. "Iron? Is that it?" He turned the crystalline blade in the notch, and broke the sword in half. "My sword eats iron for breakfast."

It was true; the sword was making small grinding noises as the iron dust on it disappeared slowly.

Dearthair was still making his way to the edge of the field of hands. Wish Aegis would tell me how he flashes about...it would make my life SO much easier. Tired of fighting through the hands, the portals he had summoned earlier activated; many silvery-grey crystalline chains shot out of them, flailing at the stone hands and knocking them all to pieces or away. Dearthair clambered across the last three feet, coming into open ground. "Powerful sorceress. You are a worthy foe."

Aegis was still trying to take out Gizzy from above, and groaned at Dearthair's statement. "Just shut up and beat her already! She can't be that powerful!"

((Famous last words...))

GizzyBear

04-27-2012

Chains started to come out of his long coat.

Gives out a big sigh,"Yeah your right, iron is weak but i must remind you, that these chains are not."

The two chains each came at Aegis and Dearthair with fast speed.

"Hope you don't mind taking your prey sorceress."