Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-26-2012

"uhm...I'm Over here!" Grey waved behind him. "Let's try something out of the ordinary.." Grey summons his knives. He Threw them and they danced around Kyrian, "That's the beginning."

((I renamed the knives Suzumebachi, since I figured Grey is so much Like Soi Fon :P))

The Brackern

04-26-2012

Quote:
Ask Shyvana:
Shyvana was strong, but she was light as any human her size. The attack knocked her about, though she was still held by Skarner's claw. And... he was laughing!

With her face showing more and more signs of anger, Shyvana glared at the crystal scorpion. Suddenly, the air around her burst into a rapidly spinning vortex of flame, easily scorching Skarner while he was this close. To top it off, Shyvana exhaled a massive burst of flame right in Skarner's face.

Skarner manages to endure the burning aura surrounding Shyvana, but quickly brings his tail down in front of his face once he feels the heat of her flame burst. His tail quickly heating up, Skarner quickly seizes her leg with it and swings her over his head with claw and tail, slamming her brutally into the ground. Skarner quickly scuttles back, putting distance between himself and Shyvana. He laughs once more. "You do not disappoint, Dragonborn. I cannot wait to see you in your true form."

Cryypter

04-26-2012

Quote:
GreymaneWorg:
"uhm...I'm Over here!" Grey waved behind him. "Let's try something out of the ordinary.." Grey summons his knives. He Threw them and they danced around Kyrian, "That's the beginning."

((I renamed the knives Suzumebachi, since I figured Grey is so much Like Soi Fon :P))

((Unless Grey teleported, he wouldn't be that far off, but whatever.))

Kyrian shifted to white and swept his sword around him, freezing the knives in mid air. And that's the end he thought, walking through a gap in the ice towards Grey.

GizzyBear

04-26-2012

Quote:
Necromonger:
((Sorry, but I'm sitting fiddlesticks out. There's only so much suspension of disbelief.))

Ling looked at Gizzy, then at the other fighters on the field. "Witch or Sorceress would be a more fitting address than merely woman."

She looked at [Jayko's characters] and pulled out a sword she poses with but never uses.

Turns his head to the woman,"Very well I shall call you Sorceress since Witch doesn't sound too nice for you."

Then turned his head to the two challengers, with his sword on his right hand.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-26-2012

"W-what?" His voice Quivered. "It's not the end..!" He summoned Another batch of knives, "Sting all Enemies To death....Suzumebachi!" Grey's knives Combined into one dagger like knife, attached to his index Finger, And Plate down his wrist. Same with his Left hand. "Now it's interesting!" He Quickly stabbed his right knife into his shoulder, a yellow Lightning Bolt appeared on it.

((If i stab him in the same place five times, It will hurt you, but not DESTROY you like Soi fons. http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1452 (http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1452) It'll explain alot.))

Cryypter

04-26-2012

Quote:
GreymaneWorg:
"W-what?" His voice Quivered. "It's not the end..!" He summoned Another batch of knives, "Sting all Enemies To death....Suzumebachi!" Grey's knives Combined into one dagger like knife, attached to his index Finger, And Plate down his wrist. Same with his Left hand. "Now it's interesting!" He Quickly stabbed his right knife into his shoulder, a yellow Lightning Bolt appeared on it.

((Wait, did he stab himself in the shoulder or Kyrian?))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-26-2012

((Himself, He has to, I Made it release full power if it goes into himself. I'll do it into kyrian soon ))

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-26-2012

((Bed after one last post :P))

Cryypter

04-26-2012

Quote:
GreymaneWorg:
((Himself, He has to, I Made it release full power if it goes into himself. I'll do it into kyrian soon ))

((Heh, we'll see about that. :P))

Quote:
GreymaneWorg:

Perhaps not, but now I know for certain you can read minds. Kyrian raised an eyebrow at his opponent apparently stabbing himself, but otherwise remained still, a faint mist from the cold floating down his body.

AskPantheon

04-27-2012

Quote:
Ask the Monkey:
Wu gets kicked but disappears in a puff of smoke.
He jumps Pantheon from the side...

((Dayum, this needs to end at some point.))

Pantheon attempts to sweep Wukong off of his feet with his leg