Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

04-26-2012

((Ling was headed to Jay's chars... unless someone wants to butt in first.))

Wizerdlol

04-26-2012

Quote:
GizzyBear:
(( me and necro are fighting as a team already, just waiting for someone to make the first move ))

((Perfect, i was itching to butt in XD, ill make the sneak attack if I may, then we can start! Just waiting for you all to gather together, then I can get ma quad kill! (thought i doubt it would be that successful)*wink*))

Ask Shyvana

04-26-2012

Quote:
The Brackern:
Skarner does not even react as Shyvana's gauntlet connects with his face, metal on crystal echoing in the air. Instead, he twists his claw as Shyvana's other hand connects with it, skidding down the crystalline surface. He closes his claw around her arm as it follows through, laughing while simultaneously slamming his other claw into her abdomen.

Shyvana was strong, but she was light as any human her size. The attack knocked her about, though she was still held by Skarner's claw. And... he was laughing!

With her face showing more and more signs of anger, Shyvana glared at the crystal scorpion. Suddenly, the air around her burst into a rapidly spinning vortex of flame, easily scorching Skarner while he was this close. To top it off, Shyvana exhaled a massive burst of flame right in Skarner's face.

Necromonger

04-26-2012

((Just post your profile wiz. Who are you rp'ing?))

Wizerdlol

04-26-2012

((LOL, did not expect the first move would be about 5 miles away :P
Well, guess im starting))

Quote:
GizzyBear:
((When ever your ready,))

Decides to put his autumn designed coat away since he wanted to keep it, and wore his normal coat and a hood over his head with a happy faced mask.

"Hello woman, looks like I'll be joining you in your fight." Looks at the two challengers.

Fiddlesticks once again hid in the forest, eyeing the three opponents. They were facing each other, their eyes glowing with confidence "I... shall instill fear in their souls..." When the three was about to start, Fiddlesticks immediatly flashed in with his crowstorm and his scythe in his hands! His crows charged towards the three enemies, but Fiddlesticks and his crows has been weakened from his last battle...

GizzyBear

04-26-2012

(( hey Necro is this a good teammate for my normal character i think they make a good team
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1477
but i will be playing with this one
http://summoners.shurelia.com/profiles/1474))

Wizerdlol

04-26-2012

Quote:
Necromonger:
((Just post your profile wiz. Who are you rp'ing?))

((Fiddlesticks XD You could if you want... i think :P, but you'll get flamed if you do it badly))

Necromonger

04-26-2012

((Wait... why on earth are you rp'ing fiddlesticks? He's locked up and never goes out. ))

Wizerdlol

04-26-2012

Quote:
Necromonger:
((Wait... why on earth are you rp'ing fiddlesticks? He's locked up and never goes out. ))

((Well, fiddles ma main champ, I really like his lore n stuff, though as you may know, hes not very... active... so unless hes in a Field Of Justice (in this case, the Sparring Grounds) and have been hired by a summoner, he never goes out, so this is the only place I can go really :P))

Cryypter

04-26-2012

((I think I get it now, correct me if I'm wrong.))

Quote:
GreymaneWorg:
"OW!" The clone was the real Grey, But the clone on the ground reached up and kicked him in the back, pushing him forward. Grey Appeared in the middle of the Field, Hands out he muttered a spell, two Giant walls of Electricity Came out of his palms and as he Twirled, It followed also.

The red line exploded again, and Kyrian was surprised to find out it was composed of electrical energy. Though he absorbed the electricity, the blast still disoriented him enough for the wounded clone to kick him in the back. His armor prevented him from taking damage, but the force knocked him off balance. As he stumbled forward, he saw Grey appear in the middle of the field and summon electricity walls. He never learns, does he? Kyrian thought, letting out a laugh. As his opponent spun around, Kyrian dashed towards him, moving faster and faster each time he intersected the rotating electrical fields. Upon reaching Grey, he assaulted him with a series of lightning-quick slashes, coming from many different directions.