Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GizzyBear

04-26-2012

Quote:
Necromonger:
Were it not for the ninja mask, Ling's face would show a frown of disapproval. So the mannequin can regrow eh... She wondered how to deal with this. She distanced herself again from Gizzy, maintaining a healthy twelve paces from him/

Resorting to a higher level spell in her repertoire, she unleashes a polymorph spell on Gizzy. Maybe he wouldn't mind becoming a real boy.

((It's his destiny to be a mannequin he doesn't know it, but hes the king of mannequins from a different world, plus if you turn me into a human again I will receive those long tortures from those freaks again.))

The spell just turn into a puff of smoke. "Huh, what was that suppose to be? Huh, wait a minute...ITS NOT A EXPLOSION SPELL IS IT!?"

Cryypter

04-26-2012

Quote:
GreymaneWorg:
((it was a special one, It follows you everywhere. and anywhere. thats the thing about Tobiume's explosion, also made of Complete electricity and Arcane Energies.))

Knowing that it'll follow, It exploded. He then moved out of the way of Kyrian's Blow. He summoned Fouldre, And launched at him with his Mirror Image, Lightning arcing everywhere as his aura.

((Not sure how an explosion can "follow" someone. And in the future, you should probably explain what exactly your abilities do so I can guage how it will affect Kyrian. Continuing...))

Kyrian's attack hit the ground, exploding in a fireball. How did he dodge so easily? It's almost as if he knew it was coming... As Grey sent his clone at him, Kyrian shifted back to blue, absorbing the arcing electricity to increase his speed. Taking advantage of his longer reach, he thrust toward the clone with one sword, ready to strike with the other as soon as the clone left an opening.

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-26-2012

((hm..Thats what the red line is for. It does one explosion after another. maybe that will help))

"OW!" The clone was the real Grey, But the clone on the ground reached up and kicked him in the back, pushing him forward. Grey Appeared in the middle of the Field, Hands out he muttered a spell, two Giant walls of Electricity Came out of his palms and as he Twirled, It followed also.

GizzyBear

04-26-2012

((Please forgive me Necromonger for keep editing my profile this is my first time doing this but this should be my last time.))

Necromonger

04-26-2012

((No sweat. I'm using one of my least used characters, and being a summoner's spouse of which said summoner is afraid of reeks of ridiculous yet hilarious power level.))

The sorceress grumbled at how her spell fizzled. She didn't speak, as usual, as she really did not wish to give herself away.

Waving a hand over the loose stones near Gizzy, she exercised high level transmutation with increasing worry. The stones transformed into magical termites, and said magical termites looked at Gizzy like he was a walking buffet. Mmm! they swarm him and try to eat him.

The practice of turning inanimate objects into living beings slowly garnered the attention of spectators. While there wasn't much fireworks or explosions, the subtly immense amount of magic being dispensed would gain any arcane observer's interest.

GizzyBear

04-26-2012

"Termites... and they're magical at that..huh something is coming out of my arms and leg."

Chains started to come out on both legs and arms locking him to the ground. He tried to struggle but it was no use.

"Alright, this sucks call your termites back you win this one."

Necromonger

04-26-2012

The termites revert back to stone. The transformation would've only lasted a few seconds anyway- just a few bites. Ling sheathed her short blade- which she didn't really use. She went over to give Gizzy a silent handshake... Then she looked around for her next opponent. She was still in her prime, magically and physically.

Cryypter

04-26-2012

Quote:
GreymaneWorg:
((hm..Thats what the red line is for. It does one explosion after another. maybe that will help))

((Ah, so it's a series of explosions? Are they still exploding? And is this by any chance inspired by Benihime?))

GizzyBear

04-26-2012

The chains went back into his arms and legs then he went over to his burnt coat.

Gives out a big sigh,"...My coat, cost me so much money. Oh well its a good thing I brought five extra pair with me.

Picks up his mask, then goes out the arena to get his coat. The crowd wouldn't stop staring at him but he decided to ignore it.

Necromonger

04-26-2012

Ling picks up Gizzy's ruined coat, looked at it, and the fabric began to regenerate and weave together, good as new. It even had a few new designs to it- autumn leaf designs. She handed it back to Gizzy. She knew the pain of a ruined fashion statement, and did this as an apology.