The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tjihyana

04-08-2012

(( Still, you do take it over the top, and some people here take this fairly seriously, and can get pissed off at Dragon of the Apocalypse who destroys everything and can't truly die <.< ))

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-08-2012

(( Sorry, bro. But the way that you play him makes him into exactly the thing that bothers you. He becomes a nuisance, and people just roll their eyes and try to ignore you, or only interact with you enough to avoid you. You're just setting yourself up to be an outcast. Anyway, you don't have to delete him, just make a different, normal character or something. ))

FilFire

04-08-2012

((The main idea Krokaska and I had was that he would be FilFire's jailor (kinda). It's just that sometimes he breaks out. Omen is also a character that is way above the scale of other people. The difference is that he makes a mess less occasionally.))

FilFire

04-08-2012

((So what you're saying is that I can't play a character who's main thing is causing a lot of trouble. That makes it kinda boring.))

Tjihyana

04-08-2012

(( But Omen does his job very well, and does not go overboard. I like him, he's a nice guy who does one of my favorite ask threads :P ))

Ryugi Kazamaru

04-08-2012

(( And that's okay. There's nothing wrong with him being super powerful and using it occasionally. But, every day I come on here, even if I don't always post, and I see you fighting someone, or blowing something up, of causing problems. You're abusing your incredible power almost daily, and that's a problem for most people just trying to enjoy themselves. Kaz is a pretty strong guy. But I don't go around with him abusing his power. In fact, he rarely goes combat-mode on someone. More so, he's still not as powerful as some champions. I'm not trying to tell you how to play your character, Fil. I'm just trying to offer some suggestions that will make your experience more enjoyable for you, and for others as well. ))

FilFire

04-08-2012

((Alright, I'll see if I can find a way to reduce the insanity. It's just that he really loves fighting.))

Princess Sivir

04-08-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zanes Zalesh View Post
((Also sorry for my time, Siv, heh, these time differences around the world...))

As Sivir came in, Zanes had the pleasure to smirk. Oh, the steps of a strong woman... That was going to be an interesting match.
Snake offered him a sword, which was silent and respectfully declined... He was armed, and shown his magic gauntlet to prove it.

"Well, this way, mistress, the battle awaits, so... Catch me if you can."

He darted into the artificial woods, running into the northern lane of that fake twisted treeline, positioning himself between the two opposing towers. His eyes pierced Sivir's with confidence and curiosity.

"Well then, ladies first."
Sivir smirks as Zanes flees into the faux forest. "Let the hunt begin." She said in a confident tone as she too dashed into the woods, her crossblade gripped tightly in her hand, but its weight had no effect upon her speed as she chased down the man.

Finally spotting him after closing the distance, she released a battle cry and threw the giant weapon of hers at him with such force that it cleaved through tree after tree as it sped for it's intended target.

Zanes Zalesh

04-08-2012

((And a little request, try to not fill the place with too much OOC, we tend to lose sight of our matches this way. =w=))

FilFire

04-08-2012

((Sorry.))