Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Necromonger

04-21-2012

"Hnnn. This man has an impressively inane title. We should definitely imprison him and make him a champion. For the safety of Valoran. and to make profits. yes... we can give him an Electrician skin." The summoner thought. About half of the 'people' that came through here were definitely flaunting power beyond the levels the Institute allowed.

While Pit was distracted, Fist had driven his metal tentacles into the soft ground, re-emerging beneath and around him, lunging at him to attempt an entanglement.

Meanwhile the summoner was thinking intently on how to counter this man-elemental-whatever.

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

Pit clashed his Javelins together in the blink of an eye as the tentacles came up; there was just a slight blur, and then he was wielding his greatsword. With a massive spin, he cut his way through, his momentum throwing himself forwards.

((So, what happened with my elemental version of Finales Funkeln?))

Necromonger

04-21-2012

((Oh right.))

Fist's armor lines conjured forth a semi-solid mirror shield. Not yet quite sure how the attack worked however, the best the summoner could hope for was it was deflected randomly into some innocent by-stander...

... like Cassandra and Claudia's picnic basket. Where there was a basket full of yummy home made treats, there was now a sizable hole in the stone bleachers. "Hey! What gives???" She shouted, shaking her fist angrily.

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

Pit bowed politely in their direction after launching the attack. "I apologize. It was my fault. I was not anticipating my attack to bounce like so. I will compensate you after the fight."

He then turned back to Fist. "That was a nice trick. Smoke and mirrors. I don't like smoke and mirrors."

The lights around him re-formed, darting towards Fist. They would slide into the smallest molecular crack, having no mass of their own, and then burst with searing light, doing however much damage they could manage for three seconds. Pit's sword broke apart into the javelins once more, then slammed together into a long, bladed shield, which he raised in preparation for whatever came next.

Taliesin Bard

04-21-2012

Quote:
GreymaneWorg:
The Clone Grey trips and Falls down. But Like said, That was the clone.
"Ugh, I hate it when people confuse Me with the fake one!"
Grey and the Clone, who got back up in a flash, Throw their crossblades at Bard, Then summone four more, and throw them in the air next to Bard.
"I LOVE quick battles, wouldn't you agree?"

The knives had a detonation. 5...4...

Taliesin looks around at the crossblades and chuckles, a bit of red forming on his cheeks, he spins drunkenly, slicing the crossblades in two with a wind-empowered blade, and watches as they fall to the ground, the countdown ending.

Necromonger

04-22-2012

Fist's armored hull melted away, but again, reformed given enough time. Each attack may have slowed him down, but it also allowed the summoner to compensate.

Thinking of a strategy which may or may not be effective, the summoner channels a significant amount of mana to restructure Fists's armor. The morphic metal composing his hull transforms his whole body into a reflective surface. The construct then advanced, allowing the tentacles to lash out again from different angles. He also kept moving forward and advanced, intent on showing Pit why he was called Fist- that is, the empty left hand which sought to knock him around.

The summoner sighed, the transformation burning up a significant amount of his mana.

FilFire

04-22-2012

Shraido jumps into the Sparring Grounds. He looks around, and watches the fight between the construct and the light elemental.

"That should be fun."

He goes to a spot from where he can watch everything.

Jaykoboy

04-22-2012

As the construct advanced, pit let loose a bolt or two of light, but they simply bounced off harmlessly from the reflective surface. He gave up with the elemental magic and began to slice at the tentacles with his shield, but when Fist came up, looking to punch him, he dived downwards and rolled behind Fist, his shield splitting into two once more and re-forming into a partisan.

((I love that word...))

Taliesin Bard

04-22-2012

Quote:
Jaykoboy:
partisan.

((I love that word...))

((I don't blame you. I am particularly fond of the word "nepotism&quot)

Shinozaki Ayumi

04-22-2012

"Sigh..Looks like this is going to be a long one..." Grey Disappears, and he laughed, again. In a electrical Bolt, He swiped and slashed across Bards' Chest, Making a cross, After The red X was on his chest, He Back flipped in front of him. "I really hate Using this, but i'll wait." Then he laughed.