The Sparring Grounds [Open RP]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

Pit stretched and let out a quick gasp as Grey teleported to the sidelines. He turned to him quickly. "So," he said in a metallic, echoing voice, the words only sounding clear to Grey but being heard by everyone, "How exactly does this work here?"

Aya Shameimaruu

04-21-2012

((what do you mean by "this"? I'll take it as the Actual grounds.))
"Oh! Didn't see you there! This is the Sparring Grounds, 40,000 square feet of Stone so you can fight on, it's really quite amazing how someone can do that so quickly.."

Ask Fortune

04-21-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Ezreal View Post
Ezreal peered down at Sarah as she barely managed to doge his trueshot barrage, he knew what was coming. "Heh, well I guess it's over." Ezreal said completely exhausted. "I used too much of my energy with that last attack." He, panted heavily.

Realizing there was doing he could do, he put up a small barrier right in front of him hoping to block most of the bullets, but to no avail. As the numerous bullets smashed through the shield, Ezreal closed his eyes, he felt almost like he was paralyzed with pain from the bullets hitting him in the stomach and his limbs.

He began to fall to the ground. Opening his eyes, he decided for the fun of it to shoot one last mystic shot at fortune before crashing into the ground.
...really? That was it?

"How do you expect to last long enough in bed to satisfy Lux if you-" Sarah began to mock, but didn't notice the mystic shot in the glare of the sun. She was jogging to catch Ezreal, but instead, took a mystic shot full on. Knocked off her feet and flipping once, she landed on her stomach.

"...ow..." Sarah muttered, not yet trying to get up. Hurt too much.

Jaykoboy

04-21-2012

Pit glanced around the sparring grounds. "Seems a bit...dim in here. I don't like dim."

He spun a javelin, and a beam of light shot out towards the ceiling. As it hit, it didn't do any damage, but it spread out and covered the entire ceiling in a bubble of light, illuminating the entire room and eliminating all dimness. After a moment, it would start to look like they were all actually fighting outside, not in the Institute.

((Just a petty display that might grab some attention...))

FilFire

04-21-2012

((Ignore the Dragon of the Apocalypse lying bleeding on the ground.))

Aya Shameimaruu

04-21-2012

((want me to do something? heck, I'll do it anyways))
While he was talking to the newcomer, he smelled something, It was FilFire! He quickly sprang into action and put up a healing bubble, but the bubble was different...It had Knives on the outside floating next to it. "Uhm...Wut?"

FilFire

04-21-2012

((Oh yes, I would love being healed while said healer is stabbing me.))

Aya Shameimaruu

04-21-2012

((No...Like the knives are like protection weapons :P They guard the bubble.))

Aya Shameimaruu

04-21-2012

"Ooh! That Javelin is pretty! I can light it up if you want." Grey concentrates his mind, Mutters a Spell Tenderly, aims to an area, And releases the spell, And the Dome is Very...Sparkly and Bright.

"...You wanted it lighter.."

FilFire

04-21-2012

((I prefer my idea. If you want, you can heal him, but I don't think it'll work. Getting him to the medical wing is probably a better idea.))