Ask Ezreal

1234511 ... 27
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask Ezreal

12-05-2013

EDIT 2 : This is the new thread I created, now that I have the smurf. The old thread can be found here.

EDIT 1 : Now, I will be running the column for BOTH Ezreals, Pulsefire and Normal, so if you want to confer with a specific one of them, then please address your letter clearly.

Also, remember that Pulsefire Ez now resides in the future while Normal Ez resides at present time, so if you're mailing Pulsefire Ez, please remember to include that extra bit of Hextechy-ness.

Credit to Viktor for giving me this idea.

(( Hallo, with the old Ez gone, I've decided to take on a second champ because I have the time.

I have made a smurf and will create a new thread once I have it at level 5. Feel free to post here and ask away at both Ez's, I'll put all the existing questions and answers on the new thread once I can post with my smurf.

And yes, to the request of many people, I will be doing a Lux x Ezreal relationship. This doesn't change the position of my Lee/Sona relationship though.

Have fun here! ))

Pulsefire Ezreal was walking down a corridor in the Institute of War on a seemingly normal day, when it all happened.
As he was walking, the ceiling lights flickered off for about five seconds, then back on. Not finding this strange at first, as the Hextech lighting power generator was not consistent in the Institute, he proceeded without much thought about it. Then, all the lights in the long corridor went off, and the hallway was plunged into darkness.

Ezreal woke up in a dark room with no light source except the energy coming from his hand-cannon. He looked up, and found him staring at...himself. Except, the Ez he was looking at was from the past. Or possibly from the future. It looked like he came from the past, at least, as he was not yet pulsefire.
"What the-" Pulsefire Ez started, very confused, but was cut off by the second Ezreal.

"Look," Normal Ez began. "We don't have much time. The future is in chaos, and Valoran needs your help to stop it."
"Ah, you're from the future." Pulsefire Ez said, comprehension beginning to dawn on his face, but then was replaced again with a look of utter confusion. "But I'm from the future. How can there be two me's from the future?"
Normal Ez threw Pulsefire Ez an exasperated look, and continued. "When you came back to the past, a part of you was left behind- your old self. And that's me. Like I said-"
"So I invented a time traveling device?"
"Yes! Now shut up and listen! Now, like I said, we don't have much time, because future Valoran is on the verge of disaster. The League of Legends has fallen to revolt, and we need all the champions to help stop it," Normal Ez explained.
"Why can't you help stop it?" Pulsefire Ez said.
"Because the war is...too advanced for me to help in any way. All the champions now have some type of Hextech evolution..." Normal Ez looks at Pulsefire Ez's hand-cannon. "Like that. Now, I'm going to give you my time warp Arcane Shift device. The choice is yours. Help Valoran and it will survive. Don't help it, and all your friends will die in about one-hundred fifty years." Normal Ez tosses a watch-like device to Pulsefire Ez. After considering for a long moment, he finally reaches a decision. "Alright, but just do me one favor."
"What might that be?" Normal Ez was intrigued.
"Continue my Ask Champion column with me. It'll be interesting if both of us run it." With that, Pulsefire Ez vanished in a burst of white energy.
Ez (the normal one) thought about it. An Ask Champion column, where summoners could ask him questions about his maginficent adventures? Why not.

(( Questions/RP from old thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear ez,

what do you like to eat?

-bb
Dear bb,

Most days my three meals consist of dried rations that are fit for traveling through Arcane Shifts and can survive through desolate conditions, as my travels mostly take me to places like that.

However, when I am home at Piltover or at the Institute, I like to enjoy a piece of toast with marmalade or jam, and a cup of coffee with sugar and cream.

Sincerely,
Ezreal, the Prodigal Explorer

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkDude117 View Post
(Since the last Ez and my main OC Max were pretty much like manbros for life. Think we can cintinue that friendship?)

Max knocked on Ezreal's door with a raping rhythm to it. "Yo Ez' it's Max."
Max! Ezreal hurried over to the door and opened it. "Hey Max! How's it going? Long time no see, eh?" ))

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fae Lulu View Post
((Welcome to the RP Forums. Before we get started, there are a couple things you may want to take note of.
1.) MAKE A SMURF. This is non-negotiable, and is part of the rules as described here. Takes 4-6 games to level it up enough, so there really isn't a whole lot of excuse as to not having one.
2.) Use this to help both display avatars and search through your posts (among a billion other useful things).
3.) If you ever get bored you can come join us on skype. just add me (dk2player) or Kameil (onedudething) to join the main ooc / ic / w/e chat. Though you don't have to if you don't want to.
4.) Enjoy your time here!

Now, with that said....))

A wooden figurine of Ezreal on his Pulsefire outfit Arcane Shifted into the real Ezreal's room, and displayed a letter from Lulu using his Pulsefire cannon. Of course, he also had the paper letter, if the hologram wasn't clear enough.
(( ;P I know, I've been quite busy lately, but am in the process of making a smurf both for Lee and Ez. ))

Ezreal read Lulu's letter and smiled briefly before he picked up a pen and began writing.

Dear Lulu,

I admire your curiosity, and I guess my Trueshot Barrage would look more cheerful if it was shaped like an apple, or even a cupcake. However, it would be less practical for use on the Fields of Justice, as it is tons easier to hit people with a banana-shaped barrage of energy than an apple-shaped one. Also, it would require advanced use of Hextech particle modifiers to shape the barrage of energy into something complex like a cupcake- techmaturgy that I currently do not possess.

For breakfast? Well, I eat dried up rations suitable for travel in harsh conditions if I happen to be out exploring. But when I'm home, I enjoy toast with marmalade, and perhaps a cup of coffee with sugar and cream.

Sincerely,
-Ezreal, The Prodigal Explorer

Unexisted

12-05-2013

((Umm, don't we have a Ezreal already?))

Ask the Herald

12-05-2013

{{ This is the new Ezreal. SwiftWings.

Also, dude, I meant it'd be cool if you RP'd them both as if they existed simultaneously. But oh well. Good luck. }}

Ask Ezreal

12-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ This is the new Ezreal. SwiftWings.

Also, dude, I meant it'd be cool if you RP'd them both as if they existed simultaneously. But oh well. Good luck. }}
(( Yeah, that's what I'm doing...? But it's just that Pulsefire lives in the future and that Normal lives in the past. Two time stream running in the same time...if you see what I mean. ;P ))

Ask the Herald

12-05-2013

{{ I'll take your word for it. I'll just wait and see. }}

Ask Ezreal

12-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask the Herald View Post
{{ I'll take your word for it. I'll just wait and see. }}
(( ;P Hopefully I can make it work. I will not disappoint! ))

BloatedBile

12-05-2013

dear pulsefire ezreal,

are you still a human?

-bb

Ask Ezreal

12-05-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloatedBile View Post
dear pulsefire ezreal,

are you still a human?

-bb
Salutations, bb-

I would have to say that I am now more machine than human. In order to fight Viktor and his army of Battlecasts, the Resistance has had to take...extreme measures, such as body augmentation, to fight them head on.

Though I am still more human than Full Metal Jayce, Rammus, and Pantheon. They're nothing more than brains in metal suits now.

Godspeed,
Pulsefire Ezreal

(( And yes, Godspeed is another way of saying 'take care'. ))

Dear Luxanna

12-06-2013

Lux approached Ezreal, smiling bright as ever.

"Hello, Ezreal~." She said happily. "Welcome back~."

Unexisted

12-06-2013

Dear Ezreal,

What's your favorite things to do when you hangout with lux?

- Agenor Noir

(( Ezreal and Lux are like carrots and peas. They keep my mood healthy and strong.))

1234511 ... 27