{NEW CUSTOM GAME} Nexus Key Lines

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vashjir

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-09-2012

Tl;dr

Forever Dunking

05-09-2012

WOW gg, If the urgot is there in the forums Ill be taking a laugh, cause i've spear killed him 6 times in a row with nidalee LOL winning us the game

Bliztron

05-09-2012

Just played 4 matches in a row and each one was SO fun!!!! Each one had a leaver, though, and it kinda ruined the game. Leavers are OP in this

Bliztron

05-09-2012

Blitzcrank was added to the Tier two

TheSquirrely01

05-10-2012

How do i get to the NKL chat channel??

Bliztron

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSquirrely01 View Post
How do i get to the NKL chat channel??
umm... u were the one that left the match making process at the last sec. why do you want to know?

JevelFaithful

05-10-2012

Looks interesting. Basically, at initial state, the 4 can't leave their lanes, when hinib is down, the jungle of that side is opened to every one? basically?
And to win you have to push both inib and then push mid to get the 3rd hinib and then kill nexus?

Did I get that well?

Bliztron

05-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Statiqhock View Post
Looks interesting. Basically, at initial state, the 4 can't leave their lanes, when hinib is down, the jungle of that side is opened to every one? basically?
And to win you have to push both inib and then push mid to get the 3rd hinib and then kill nexus?

Did I get that well?
Lets say you are bot. You push to the enemy turret and destroy it. You get to thier inhibitor and destroy it too. Walla, you can now jungle the bottom half of the jungle (mid lane dividing the map) and push mid. Upon destroying mid and bot, you can continue pushing or jungle.

Bliztron

05-10-2012

I thinkl i may modify the rules so that when u destroy an inhib u can go mid

Sound good?

SquidBlub

05-12-2012

Trundle seems like he'd be a really strong defiant against an AD defiant. Impossible to duel and good ganks.

And with no chance of the enemy receiving help he could counterjungle all day and get fed off the enemy defiant.

EDIT: Doesn't work if the enemy pushes mid all day. Weird dynamic with defiants, pusher or jungler. I'd say pusher beats jungler if jungler can't 1v1 him. Maybe defiant malz?