Lux (me) vs. Kat lane?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azbroolah

04-05-2012

The last few times this happened I won really hard, but the last game I played the Kat was able to use Shunpo to dodge every single one of my abilities due to long cooldowns and then instagibbed me because no CC. Which was the fluke, the wins or the loss?

Demonicdemise

04-05-2012

Generally, you wanna get a champion with hard targetted CC for Katarina.

24oz

04-05-2012

lux is like ryze vs kat, the snare doesnt cancle ult which results in rape.

bérnkastel

04-05-2012

the loss. most katarina players are bad and dont know how to use her. however, there are REALLY good katarinas out there. this was a really good katarina.

in situations like that, you should just try last hitting and avoid getting hit by the thrown dagger. if you dont use your skills, you'll have cc to stop her.

edit: oh the ulti. yeah thats a pain. best to have a silence/stun on you

GundiSundi

04-05-2012

kat would rape lux. you have no spells to cancer her ult, and she can shunpo dodge all of your spells.

Azbroolah

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by brnkastel View Post
the loss. most katarina players are bad and dont know how to use her. however, there are REALLY good katarinas out there. this was a really good katarina.

in situations like that, you should just try last hitting and avoid getting hit by the thrown dagger. if you dont use your skills, you'll have cc to stop her.

edit: oh the ulti. yeah thats a pain. best to have a silence/stun on you
Well they had Swain and Kat, so I assumed it was Kat top. I was wrong.

Zerocaliber

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

A good Kat should be able to beat Lux in pretty much every situation. She can shunpo to dodge your E and Q if she saves it for defensive purposes allowing her to harass with BB the entire lane phase. Plus you don't have a means of stopping that ultimate.

AugustDV

04-05-2012

Most Kats are bad, so your wins are typical, but straight champ versus champ, Katarina beats Lux.

CataclysmCrash

04-05-2012

Kat easily beats Lux in a 1 v 1 mid lane.

If you want to CS without burning a spell, prepare to take a bouncing blade to the face.

Your Q/E/R are easily dodged with shunpo.

If she gets into close range, landing a Q wont matter because she'll have death lotus going as soon as she gets close enough.

bluelavaba

03-04-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by CataclysmCrash View Post
Kat easily beats Lux in a 1 v 1 mid lane.

If you want to CS without burning a spell, prepare to take a bouncing blade to the face.

Your Q/E/R are easily dodged with shunpo.

If she gets into close range, landing a Q wont matter because she'll have death lotus going as soon as she gets close enough.
This