Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Where is the love for the TF legendary skin?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quintessence

08-06-2010

all the other skins are getting special stuff what about TF

Quintessence

08-06-2010

bump cus im pissed :/

Solaxee

08-06-2010

What do you want for him? Shining cards?

Quintessence

08-06-2010

Quote:
Solaxee:
What do you want for him? Shining cards?

different voice/taunt/joke maybe different kinds of cards, different effect for using destiny etc any of those.

Crolda

08-06-2010

TBH, I don't really think that's a high priority. Tristana and Heimerdinger had skins where something was expected, and Riot hadn't delivered. No one expected anything more out of TF's skin. It's him, in a magician's outfit. What can you really expect from that?

Quintessence

08-06-2010

Quote:
Crolda:
TBH, I don't really think that's a high priority. Tristana and Heimerdinger had skins where something was expected, and Riot hadn't delivered. No one expected anything more out of TF's skin. It's him, in a magician's outfit. What can you really expect from that?

well then it shouldn't be a legendary and cost that many riot points imo, whats the point of a legendary skin with nothing to it?

Nihili

08-06-2010

Be patient man. They can't do everything at the same time. I'm pretty sure they'll upgrade the skin, but for Heim and Trist they already had ideas that just needed to be implemented. With TF it's not really that easy, especially if they would want to make a new voicepack.

Suino

08-06-2010

Quote:
Quintessence:
different voice/taunt/joke maybe different kinds of cards, different effect for using destiny etc any of those.

i have the skin and i want this

Crolda

08-06-2010

Quote:
Quintessence:
well then it shouldn't be a legendary and cost that many riot points imo, whats the point of a legendary skin with nothing to it?

You bought it, knowing what it did/didn't have. To expect more later is your gamble. And if you didn't know what that skin had, you should have asked/looked it up first. I'm just saying, as far as legendary skins go, that one has a distinct lack of possibilities.

Kriptini

08-06-2010

Quote:
Crolda:

A pricetag under 900. =|