Renekton vs Shyvana

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BuN69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Who is better? Considering to buy one of them so tell me who is better?

Blind Trooper

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

04-05-2012

Both are fun.

Pyrossword

04-05-2012

Renekton.

IAMSINGED

04-05-2012

shyv is my gurl

MässacrisM

04-05-2012

Renekton for lane bullying.

Shyvana for godly teamfight.

Niceguydan8

04-05-2012

Shyvana is a better overall champion.

Renekton is so much more fun though.

Pyrossword

04-05-2012

If you get a clear start with Renekton you will pwn even if hes bad at late game.

LimitlessChaos

04-05-2012

I think they are both fun to play. The biggest consideration I think is what you play the most:

For ranked? Shyvana, she's more versatile in that she's a decent top laner against some champions (she's a good counter-pick) and she's a super strong jungle aside from her lack of a lock-down CC. Renekton just doesn't find a spot in as many comps because he's again a selective laner and he doesn't really have a mega quick clear on the jungle though he does have good mobility and a stun, he's much better off in lane.

I like them both, Shyvana scales better into "late game" than Renekton does as well, so if you're looking for a new champ for ranked play, Shyvana is probably the better choice if you can only get one. Renekton is a blast though and he's really strong in lane and for mid-game team fights.

MoLoL

04-05-2012

Well I guess you could say they both *sunglasses*Scale well.

YEAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

BloodxLust

04-05-2012

against each other or against others? against each other, i'd say renekton would win. against others.... meh. who knows.

Personally, I find Shyv to be wayyyyyy funner. Movement speed too stronk. Late game too stronk.