Leave Buster

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keralasys

04-05-2012

My parents suck, this happens at least every time I play League of Legends and I never know when it's gonna happen. Everytime I play, whether everything I have to do is done, my parents will call me to them for no apparent reason. They don't give a flying f*** if I'm playing something and that I'll get banned if I tend to whatever they want. This has happened at least 4 times already - Yesterday when I had to eat and today when I had to do my laundry. I understand why the leave buster is harsh, but a 7 day suspension and I've only been playing for a month now? It's not a good start and I feel like quitting already.

Besides all that, I think idle players should be kicked with no EXP/IP for the next matches and it builds up, rather than these bans everyone hates. Sometimes, like this time it was less than the 8 minutes away from League of Legends, and within only 2 minutes my team had destroyed the opposing team's Nexus and we won. When I came back from sorting my laundry I'd been banned. Anyways, players should receive no EXP and IP for matches rather than bans, and should be kicked from those games without being able to reconnect to it. THEN, to fill in for that person's spot, a person who presses PLAY should be directed to games where Summoner's aren't full.

catleydada

12-02-2013

I hate the leave buster my parents say do this while im playing lol randomly and i get banned all the ****ing time it sucks and it makes me want to kill the person who made the concept!!!!!

I mean cant we just get rid of it people dont like it and they will stop playing the game so change it!!

Waffles rawr

01-29-2014

same here except when my phone rings it logs me off as well as the parents. i too am considering quitting