top cho vs vayne

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

LostMyMind

08-23-2011

I just played as cho vs top vayne, i didnt know she'd go top because they had better choices for that. So i took dorans ring first and i died to her once, stupid mistake by me.
When i got back she was lvl 4 im lvl 3, she had boots + 3 hp pots, so when lane was pushed to about mid of the lane she kept tumbling at me harrasing, getting me quite low.. so i had to b again.
After that i got back and I went into a fight with her, she tumbled out of my knockup then stealthed as i used silence and then she easily won with her autoattack vs mine.
After lvl 6 she was just raping, she avoided all my skills with tumble or stealth

Sooo my question is, is cho a bad choice against her in general? I really wouldnt know how to come out ahead against her, she has such an easy time to avoid all my skills.

edit: gotta say i usually win my lanes very easily, and when i checked her stats after game she didnt seem to be a pro or smurf

kentuckychicken

08-23-2011

Here's a tip: don't buy those Warmogs.

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

She gets close -> silence -> knockup -> win.

LostMyMind

08-23-2011

huh? im talking about early game

ComradeHX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMyMind View Post
huh? im talking about early game
Tumble has a short range, you can guess where she will be and Q there.

LostMyMind

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post
She gets close -> silence -> knockup -> win.
I tried but she predicted my silence and avoided it by tumbling or stealth and same with knockup
well she saves tumble for after i cast Q , if i wait to use it she will just not tumble at all and still win with auto attack? xD

ComradeHX

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostMyMind View Post
I tried but she predicted my silence and avoided it by tumbling or stealth and same with knockup
well she saves tumble for after i cast Q , if i wait to use it she will just not tumble at all and still win with auto attack? xD
If she saves tumble...just walk in and autoattack.

Yes, you win with your higher base damage and vorpal spike.

You should have flash on chogath, use it.
Flash can be used to:
1. scare vayne into tumbling to run away(predictable, just Q where she stops).
2. get vayne to try to be smart and tumble sideways, also very predictable.
3. vayne stand there, autoattacking, waiting to stun you to a wall; this is when you silence and Q.

Because vayne's autoattack range is small, it is entirely possible to flash right next to her without taking damage.

Early game, a combo of Q, ignite, autoattack, and ulti can kill vayne in one go.

You can also purposefully let her harass you and try to tower dive(she is going to have to go straight under the range of the tower or one extra tower shot will kill her instead, thus making her movement very predictable).

2pudge1cup

08-23-2011

never ever ever ever ever ever start with doran's ring on cho ever ever ever.

you don't need the AP, you don't need the MP/5, you could use the flat hp, but the latter pales in comparison to a 15hp/5 regrowth pendant with a mana pot.

Also, you're going to have to play a lane like this very passively early. Pick up last hits that you can but don't waste mana trying to harass - use mana to last hit if completely necessary. Let her make the move on you then capitalize, not the other way around. You're the one that gets the advantage from sitting in lane since you can get ridiculous regen just from farming. She's the one that has to make the move to stop you.

If you're the aggressor against a vayne it gets predictable and she can turn the tide quickly just with a tumble. If you just sit there and get your farm, there's little she can do and she'll get frustrated that you aren't crumbling. Just remember, you get ~200 hp per creep wave at level 1, and this increases by 12 hp per level.

Admittedly this isn't the most "fun" playstyle for an early game but the game mechanics allow and actually encourage you to play this way. Realistically you should be able to outfarm her and pretty much anyone that gets thrown against you. If I'm playing as Cho in a 1v1 lane I expect to be able to sit there all day no matter who I'm against. If it's 2v1 I expect to 'lose' the lane but not lose it as badly as we should be winning the other lanes since a jungler should be roaming. Never let someone get free hits on your tower and hug that mother****er as it's your lifeblood.

BrotherCaine

08-23-2011

Personally I wouldn't lane against a vayne who opened with boots as cho.

Cho has high health, Vayne's specialty is taking down high health opponants.

Cho's 'initation' is rupture, boots+ tumble makes landing that vs a good vayne very difficult.

Take cho into the jungle imo.

ComradeHX

08-23-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrotherCaine View Post
Personally I wouldn't lane against a vayne who opened with boots as cho.

Cho has high health, Vayne's specialty is taking down high health opponants.

Cho's 'initation' is rupture, boots+ tumble makes landing that vs a good vayne very difficult.

Take cho into the jungle imo.
Early game damage of silver bolt is negligible.
20/30(what kind of stupid vayne will get silverbolt to lv 3 in early game???) + 4/5% hp is not a lot...