Season Two So Far

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Solanich

04-05-2012

cool that

Killer Shadow

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust View Post
I live in Pittsburgh...

It will never be a good season.
HA!

Go Reds!

BuN69

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Team Dignitas all the way. Voyboy, Scarra, and imaqtpie are way too strong. LEts go Team DIGNITAS!!!!

SaintCactus

04-05-2012

Team JAC,,,, i mean hotshotgg

Liwus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Reduce ip on kennen and malzahar

drdahlser

04-05-2012

Didn't say anything about upcoming features .

Fugural Drakon

04-05-2012

we demand replays. You super lazy riot. Oh btw 2 years 250million plus dollars. Can you toss adobe air finally? no okay fine with me just lose your game when all the good mmos come out and league isn't the best alternative to wow anymore.

Keitau

04-05-2012

Give us Bunny Riven please =(

cjb393

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by AstorSapolsky View Post
Season Two: Zero champions under 975 RP/6300 IP, pathetic seasonal cash ins (the great yordle "we'll put some people on sale and release another 6300 champion (this time it's a gift!)"), no trailer, a focus on monetizing the game rather than expanding.

Since Heroes of Newerth stopped being a threat, Riot made the transformation to Blizzard overnight. Still vocal on the forums, but if you don't follow the forums than Riot is no different than any other company.

Great competitions, weak game.
I agree that it's blatant focus on monetizing but without the incentive to make money, we wouldn't have the constant generation of art and abilities (granted some of them are exactly the same as other characters) that in the long run do expand the game. Bottom line, Riot is keeping graphic artists and designers and programmers employed and doing creative work. More good ideas will be generated by a larger staff over a longer period of time thanks to their jobs being secure.

Altámbo

04-05-2012

We need a trailer for season 2 and a new Teemo skin :P