Hey I'm Jatt, I work at Riot Games!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fredericolop

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

I only recently found out about the whole thing and I must say it is rather fishy. If you get eliminated, you're eliminated. ._. Congrats on a job, although I can't say you'll be well-liked by the community or myself.

HM2

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Didn't this guy cheat or something?

Elegance SG

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MouthØfMadness View Post
I don't understand the purpose of this thread if you've already been working with Riot for nearly two months, especially considering the number of Rioters popping in to officially welcome you. It seems rather contrived and unnecessary.
this.

Heydees

04-05-2012

I just want one question answered. At riot do you all have your own offices (as in the reds not unpaid interns and phone people) or is it like an open area or cubicle style? Always wondered what kinda office set up you guys rock so I can better imagine the types of office pranks and foolishness that most likely occurs 24/7

Myrmidont

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geeves View Post
I've been working pretty closely with Jatt for the last few weeks. He's doing awesome work for us thus far. It's also been extremely fun to troll him heheahoehaoeh. $_$
You've seen what he's willing to do.

I hope office politics is on the low side.

Montag

Player Experience Manager

04-05-2012
29 of 32 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heydees View Post
I just want one question answered. At riot do you all have your own offices (as in the reds not unpaid interns and phone people) or is it like an open area or cubicle style? Always wondered what kinda office set up you guys rock so I can better imagine the types of office pranks and foolishness that most likely occurs 24/7
Open air. All "corner office" spots are conference rooms. Even Tryndamere and Ryze sit out with everyone else.

Of course, if they ever leave their computers unlocked...

Quaaz

04-05-2012

Quote:
Hey I'm Jatt, I work at Riot Games!
>>>

Eyesack

04-05-2012

how well does sejuani jungle?

Panzerfaust

Emissary of the League

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heydees View Post
I believe it's an open area (no cubicles) with a bunch of people in it. With the emphasis Riot has on community (both within, without, and between), it would be silly to lock everyone in their own room. (It also means you can see who is playing LoL and give them 'advice.')

BlackUforia

04-05-2012

I like jatt