The Underworld, and why you should not go there. (RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FilFire

04-05-2012

FilFire seems to be fully conscious again, but is pissed. His claws extend, fire bursts from his body, and his scales become spikes. He walks up to the gate, looks at it, and begins to destroy it at rapid speed.

"Bloody unholy hell blasted ****ed up ghost door!"

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
FilFire seems to be fully conscious again, but is pissed. His claws extend, fire bursts from his body, and his scales become spikes. He walks up to the gate, looks at it, and begins to destroy it at rapid speed.

"Bloody unholy hell blasted ****ed up ghost door!"
"Okay first thing first before i open the gate.. stop destroying it or more of this place natural dwellers will come at us..there are 4 gates and each of those places between each of those gates holds a different kind of.. demons i might say... at the last gate is the place where my master and all of the dead people spirit is" Then she looks at the others.."ready?"

Krokaska

04-05-2012

Krokaska grabs FilFire by the neck and hits him on the head.

"Stop that."

Holding FilFire in the air he turns to Kiara.

"Ready."

Equiste

04-05-2012

"Ready as I'll ever be." He said, resting his hand on his sword and using the other to pull out a plant and begin to chew it. With any luck it was the right gate. With the luck he has had, the right gate will probably be the last one opened. ... Oh well.

FilFire

04-05-2012

FilFire shouts a couple of curses that cause strange beings to appear out of thin air and explosions to resound through the sky. He then stops trying to destroy the door and glares at everyone while hanging from Krokaska's hand.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

"Ok here goes" Kiara touched the gate and it fades in an instant...And four path was created"take care the first level is full of shadowborn demons.. so be wary of your own shadow.." Kiara then shifts to her Spectre form " the next gate is is in the middle of the labyrinth just follow the path way....So... meet you guys there" Then kiara entered the far left Path

(( I'm done for the night XD ))

Krokaska

04-05-2012

((Right. Should we wait for you until we continue or can we reach the next door?))

FilFire

04-05-2012

((I think we should wait.))

Equiste

04-05-2012

(OOC: I'm going to guess they went to bed straight away. Guess we can just post something for now and if we have to edit it later)

"Shadow demons huh?" With a couple of arcane gestures and utterences an aura of light appeared around him. That way, it may keep away the shadow based demons or alert him to their presence since he would be casting no shadow. With that he began to make his way through.

(OOC: So are there 4 different gates to go through or are we going to pass through 4 different gates? Sleep sounds good... Its basically 1am over here... -_-)

FilFire

04-05-2012

((Alright then.))

FilFire faded into the shadows, until he was no longer visible. Shadows don't leave shadows.