The Underworld, and why you should not go there. (RP)

12345612 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

04-05-2012

"So, are these natural denizens able to be physically attacked, or will I only be using magic here?" He asked as he ran along. Having at least a basic knowledge of these creatures would be good if something was to attack them. The race Kiara and the creature were having seemed out of place here for some reason, but what is life without a bit of random fun?

(OOC: Why does this feel like a naruto scene?)

Krokaska

04-05-2012

Krokaska shrugs, then gathers energy around him. With a giant thunderclap he is surrounded with lightning and bursts right through the fire walls forward.

"Alright then. You shall all be defeated by the power of lightning."

The ground starts to shatter beneath his feet as he accelerates.

FilFire

04-05-2012

((Because Naruto and FilFire share the idea that competition is fun as hell.))

FilFire laughs as he sees Kiara try to catch up to him.

"Lets roll."

He covers himself in fire and starts spinning, then suddenly he accelerates at incredible speed and leaves behind a giant track of fire.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
((Because Naruto and FilFire share the idea that competition is fun as hell.))

FilFire laughs as he sees Kiara try to catch up to him.

"Lets roll."

He covers himself in fire and starts spinning, then suddenly he accelerates at incredible speed and leaves behind a giant track of fire.
Kiara then Stopped in a matter of second "You better stop or you'll hit the." And a loud crash was heard.. none other than filfire who was stuck to the Gigantic gate..." oops... should have told him sooner...Hey filfire let's wait for the others".. Kiara then shifts back to human form and sat down to the ground leaning to the gate

(( i am expecting me and filfire to run at more than 300 miles/sec... so yea.. and i don't understand what you mean with those naruto stuffs i don't like them DX ))

Equiste

04-05-2012

Normally the institute would frown on summoners using their summoner magics outside of battle, especially since the League did restrict the power during league matches. The rune wars were the best example of why that was. But since neither restrictions applied... His body became somewhat translucent as his speed rapidly increased, and every once in a while he began flashing forward distances at a time. He doubt it would match their speed but it would at least not force him to be out of their range.

(OOC: They would spend a fair bit of time jumping through the trees to get to a location. This feels similiar, with powers instead of jumping and trees.)

FilFire

04-05-2012

FilFire crashes head first into the gate, chunks of material flying through the air by the force of the impact. After a couple of seconds FilFire pulls his head free and jumps to the ground, visibly stunned.

"Ugh.... I win."

Then he falls over.

Krokaska

04-05-2012

Krokaska arrives after Kiara, and sees FilFire on the ground staring at the sky. The lightning disappears and he sighs.

"And of course this happens."

He pulls FilFire upright, jolts him awake with a spark, then looks at the big gate that now has a big crater in it.

"Normally I would repair that, but I'm not sure if the owner would want me to."

((Naruto is about Ninjas, and the main character Naruto is a lot like FilFire in being a crazy over energetic weirdo who always tries to win. The difference is that he tries to be nice to others and doesn't kill unless really necessary.))

Equiste

04-05-2012

Equiste appears with a flash and his body returns back to normal form. His breathing seems rhythmic as if it was following a pattern. He wasn't sure how much longer he was than the others, even with summoner restrictions released.
"Hope I'm not too late to the party." He says looking around at the shattered gate and the mess around it

Krokaska

04-05-2012

"Depends on how you look at it. On one hand, you were too late to see FilFire crash violently. On the other hand, you didn't get showered by pieces of gate."

Equiste

04-05-2012

"Darn. It would of been interesting to see him career through that gate. So where are we now since I am grossly unfamiliar with this place?" He looked around, taking it all in. He wasn't sure what to make of it yet.

12345612 ... 18