The Underworld, and why you should not go there. (RP)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Equiste

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by moltingsoul View Post
"What do you think summoner?"
He looked up towards Death. Seemed he had finished with the thing with Filfire. "Not too much at this stage. I haven't been reading too long." He flips back over from the chapter talking about the nature of familiars back to the index. "It does seem kind of strange that the chapter names mention capturing a familiar but doesn't state about attracting one. But I have still yet to actually get to that chapter." He says, returning his page back to its current state. "But I still have much to read before I can form a proper opinion."

FilFire

04-09-2012

FilFire jumps up and down inside the jar.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
He looked up towards Death. Seemed he had finished with the thing with Filfire. "Not too much at this stage. I haven't been reading too long." He flips back over from the chapter talking about the nature of familiars back to the index. "It does seem kind of strange that the chapter names mention capturing a familiar but doesn't state about attracting one. But I have still yet to actually get to that chapter." He says, returning his page back to its current state. "But I still have much to read before I can form a proper opinion."
Death chuckles "Fine then summoner..And oh i have an appointment with Durand..I'll be in the north part of the town if you need me"

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
FilFire jumps up and down inside the jar.
Death then notices Filfire.."Almost forgot with you.. So what's your decision my friend?"

Equiste

04-09-2012

Equiste took a quick look around. He had already been here much longer than he should of. Other summoners might of been wondering where he was. "Hmm, then perhaps I should return back. I've been gone much longer than I've anticipated." He said, looking back at death.

moltingsoul

04-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Equiste View Post
Equiste took a quick look around. He had already been here much longer than he should of. Other summoners might of been wondering where he was. "Hmm, then perhaps I should return back. I've been gone much longer than I've anticipated." He said, looking back at death.
A note fell down the book

Summoner.. if you want to go back there's the procedure of opening a rift on the back of this book..So DON'T LEND THIS BOOK TO ANYONE!..

Sincerely,Death

Equiste

04-09-2012

Equiste looked around, noticing Death was already gone. Then he glanced down and noticed the note. It didn't take him long to read the note. "Hmm, ok, looks like I better put on some protocols to make sure no one else sees this." With that, he went to work to use the Rift procedure as well as setting up various magical and non-magical ways of hiding the books nature. Sometime later he disappeared.

FilFire

04-09-2012

FilFire slams against the jar, and it falls over. He then rolls himself through the rift.