The Underworld, and why you should not go there. (RP)

1234511 ... 18
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Krokaska

04-05-2012

This Thread is for the piece of RP moltingsoul set up by making a rift to the underworld and Krokaska, FilFire and Equiste followed her there.
I made this thread because moltingsoul doesn't know how to.

Equiste

04-05-2012

He was not completely unfamiliar with this crossing since he had done so a similiar time before. However was this section... Different? Either way, seems this time he wasn't crossing alone. He felt less comfortable about that than being here though.
"A longer life doesn't necessarily mean a better one. Doesn't mean a worse one either, but people tend to find comfort in things already familiar. ... And I was using necromancy as an example for my point, as crude as it might of been." He held back calling him creature. As much as he didn't fear the concept of death, he was in no hurry to hasten the process.

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

" So here we are.. we should start searching since we have a normal person with us" pointing at Equiste..."I just hope he isn't busy"

FilFire

04-05-2012

"The longer the life, the more fun I can have."

FilFire flies through the dark skies, seemingly not bothered at all being in the land of the dead.

"They should really try to make this place look better. Kinda boring in here. And also, it depends on the person if longer life is better. I don't need much to be happy. Fighting, food, killing and destroying... Someone who wants more might think after a while eternal life would turn into hell."

FilFire looks to all sides.

"I wonder if I can find the spot Death sends all my victims?"

Krokaska

04-05-2012

Krokaska didn't seem bothered by entering the underworld, although he frowned at FilFire in the sky.

"Come down. It might be best to stay together. Not everybody here is immortal like you."

Krokaska turns to Kiara.

"How do we find our target?"

moltingsoul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krokaska View Post
Krokaska didn't seem bothered by entering the underworld, although he frowned at FilFire in the sky.

"Come down. It might be best to stay together. Not everybody here is immortal like you."

Krokaska turns to Kiara.

"How do we find our target?"
"Well we have to walk several miles to the south, but yea some of this place natural dwellers might want to kidnap our summoner here... there lies the only city in this place..So what are we waiting for" Kiara then starts running "The last one there is a rotten Soul!!!"

FilFire

04-05-2012

The moment he hears about a race, FilFire shoots in the right direction at near invisible speed while throwing up walls of fire to block the others.

Krokaska

04-05-2012

"Great, you got him going now."

Krokaska starts running, then stops and looks at Equiste.

"Can you keep up or do you need help?"

Equiste

04-05-2012

"I'll manage..." He said with very little emotion in his voice pulling off his summoner robe and tieing it around him. The draconic creature was definately something he wasn't going to get along with. He runs along. He wasn't sure if he could keep up at all, but he did keep himself in good physical condition. Although thinking on Kiara's exhuberance did make him smile. He had no idea what to make of the orc though. Walls of fire didn't phase him much (unless they are physical blocking walls) as he either ran around or expended magic on barriers to go through. Miles reminded him somewhat of Basic Training back in the day. His sword swung by his side.

moltingsoul

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FilFire View Post
The moment he hears about a race, FilFire shoots in the right direction at near invisible speed while throwing up walls of fire to block the others.
"I'm not losing to you!" Kiara shifts to spectre form and Charges at the same direction knocking everything out of her way

1234511 ... 18