AD Leona

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wtheckamidoing

04-05-2012

I've recently been trying Leona, but i dont like to tank much.
Have you guys ever tried AD Leona?
I've had some success and I like Leona that way.
You guys know any good build with her?

SkyDives

04-05-2012

when i started playing the game at around level 14 i would go AD leona mid and rape things.

IS1b1ac1a18c7b4f6305ef8

04-06-2012

i guess the basic bruiser build can be effective with her

merc boots, trinity atmogs malmortus IE and maybe a last tanky item

OwlMechanic

04-06-2012

Yea I almost always build philo -> mercs/tabi -> Atmogs -> FoN, it's mostly tank but as soon as you get atmas it becomes possible for you to take down stragglers that your team is gonna let get away, since really all she needs is a little health to be tanky (due to the shield) your options are pretty open AFTER you've gotten your basic tank items.

Also noticed no one raises hell when they see giants belt, chain armor, negatron in your inventory, because it doesnt give them time to see the sudden switch from just tankiness to tanky damage.

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

^ What that guy says. But. Dont do that. Leona is MEANT to be a tank. Dont be one of those guys that runs AD Fiddlesticks, AD kennen or AP Ezreal. Thats not what the character excels at so youre already performing at a subpar level without even having your skill added to the equation. Youre setting up your team for a loss. And since this IS A TEAM BASED GAME. I wouldnt do it unless youre playing bot games.

HighFiveAtomBomb

04-06-2012

"Dont do that. Leona is MEANT to be a tank. Dont be one of those guys that runs AD Fiddlesticks, AD kennen or AP Ezreal."

0/10 Ap ezreal is flippin amazing, and AD Kennen is a common pick.

Giltia Zero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

AD Leona suffers the same failures as AD Rammus.

Poor scaling. Even with a ton of attacks speed, you still find your auto attacks have no decent rate of fire, and any damage you've built is incredibly slow regardless.

Keeperofstars

04-06-2012

her problem is horrible attack speed.

Now with that said I don't mind taking triforce with her. Tankyness, some move speed, the proc, etc adds some damage.

But really just build lots of tank items, frozen heart, randiums, FoN, etc then go stand and tank that tower all pro like while your teams rush them wishing towers changed targets based on damage not first attack always attacked.

Oh and when you tap that randiums and insta slow their whole team, etc. Much fun.

She scales off nothing at all. So might as well go tanky and live forever.