[Suggestion] Customizable HUD

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ragmon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-06-2010

Heya all, i hope the ppl at Riot read this.

Customizable HUD - i think the title speaks for it self.
-all the customizations are done while the options window is open, and when its closed the HUD parts are locked (un-movable, scale-able)
-turning on/off parts of the HUD you want/don't want.
-scale the individual parts to your liking,
+ if you want you see your buffs/de-buffs in a larger scale so you notice them more easily
+ or you want to see the enemy targeting window in a bigger scale so you know what buff/de-buff he/she has,
+ or lets say you don't want a large mini map just reduce its scale.
-placement of HUD parts
+ i like my mini map to be in the top right corner, so I can easily move it there.
+ or maybe i like to place the buff/de-buff row to the middle of the screen so i'm aware of them and i don't need to constantly look down and check whats new.

If i'm not clear enough on this issue then plz check out Guild Wars, there you can completely customize your HUD, just like i described it.

PS - maybe some skins for the HUD.

Janovjev

08-06-2010

HUD of your choice. Would be awesome ^^. It would probably make players actually play better for trimming down unwanted HUD parts.I support this idea.

I would like to just delete my character's portrait,my stats(I really don't need that).maybe make my team's details smaller,debuffs-buffs bigger,enemy's condition bigger.map a lil bigger,skill which i already know smaller.Would really like that.

/singed

Janovjev

08-06-2010

bump for better quality game and justice!

Janovjev

08-06-2010

still bumping my fellow summoner's idea...

Ragmon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-07-2010

Self bump (this tread is meant to be realized)

Ragmon

08-07-2010

Shameless bump for a better LoL.

Chessum

08-08-2010

In \game\DATA\Menu\HUD there is a file called HudResolutionDefaults.ini. You can change the positition and scale of all HUDelements. Just set the scale to 0 to remove an element completely.

If you want a program that does it take a look here - http://eu.leagueoflegends.com/board/...read.php?t=358. This client comes with an UI editor. It's on the EU forum but you can play it on US servers too. Enjoy!

But really, Riot should have included this in the game themselves.

Ninjuri

08-08-2010

it this legit?

Chessum

08-08-2010

Sure it works. The screenshot is my current setup. If you want to try it yourself just replace the contents from your HudResolutionDefaults with mine, or just rename my file to .ini (seems that you can't upload ini files so I had to rename it).

If by legit you meant sanctioned by Riot I actually don't know. As far as I know they haven't said anything about it, but I don't see why it should be a problem.

Ragmon

08-11-2010

Thnx ill try this out. It still needs an ingame version that is easier to use.