Malzahar OP?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Chaiyns

04-05-2012

Reason why Malz is OP:

Malz............................you
ಠ_ಠ------------------._.

ಠ_ಠ------------------0.0

ಠ_ಠ------------------O_O

ಠ_ಠ------------------x.x

^_^

LastLaughLol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-06-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaiyns View Post
Reason why Malz is OP:

ಠ_ಠ------------------._.

ಠ_ಠ------------------0.0

ಠ_ಠ------------------O_O

ಠ_ಠ------------------x.x

^_^
More like...

ಠ_ಠ------------------._.

ಠ_ಠ------------------0.0

ಠ_ಠ------------------O_O

QUICK SILVER SASH HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

Malzahar: FML.

DeclinedPiranha

04-06-2012

QSS protects you, but he is a ***** to fight in lane because malefic visions.

T174N

04-06-2012

if nobody builds quicksilver he has an extremely high damage output killing anyone below 3k hp if you build him right. QSS is the worst thing to happen to alot of champs in raked but people in normal never use it making malz a great choice

GreenT98

09-09-2012

yes he OP.

CerealBoxOfDoom

09-09-2012

mal is only op if you play melee champs in a lane where he doesn't ever have to push and can safely harrass you half the time.

Aven Leogrance

09-13-2012

Actually a well played malzahar doesn't really have to rely on his ulti, i mean yeah its a good suppression tool but when someone gets good enough they can harras rather well using call of the void and melefic vision. I played malz alot when i first started and he was pretty fun his ulti was like WOOOOOOOOYAH. But after a while you can get bored with it so you experiment with other of his combos, i mean yeah his main combo is (whatever basic ability)- then Ulti. But its fun to harras with his Call Of The Void, because of its rediculous range, Yeah QSS is a great counter but not always a Malzahar stopper.

Bombkirby

09-13-2012

He does have his ups though. He has the most spammable AoE Silence in the game I believe. Beating out Cho's easily. And he can potentially force the enemy to waste gold and an item slot on a shoddy QSS when they could have bought an actually good item.... but at the price of basically not having an ult.

taeccool

09-13-2012

Most Malz's pick up kills with their E's these days, as opposed to the past their ult+w combo.

KaLYoshiKa

09-13-2012

The smarter Malz would typically drop his W under someone who's about to be snared/stunned by a different member of his team. If they try to get out - you can ult if you feel it's neccesary. His Q, W and to a lesser extent E all deal solid damage and throw out AoE damage. He works better in certain team comps then others.

If someone has a QSS, make someone else on your team burn it for you (because even 2 seconds on an W, Q, E combo will devastate a lot of champs).