Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Best TT mages?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sam

04-08-2012

Quote:
Zezockary:
I use Malzahar, Anivia, and Ahri for TT mostly, Malzahar makes the 3 v 3 fights 3 v 2 fights, got a triple with maelific once. Everyone seems to be playing Ahri, dunno why, and Anivia has high busrst damage and insane cc not to mention her wall wards bushes which is invaluable. Oh, and Morgana, you know, for the stun locking n stuff.

I haven't used him but you seem to see Singed in every other game or so.

Anivia doesn't have enough mana to constantly pull out dmg. :P

Bukumber Express

04-08-2012

I find that Malzahar is really good for Twisted Treeline, but I never have any luck with him on Summoner's Rift. But Malzahar is more of a 1v1 champ anyway with his ultimate and all. I can generally get a first blood and then a second kill right off the bat there. Then I play him up top and just pin the opposing champion against their turret until it goes down or until they call for help.

Sam

04-08-2012

Quote:
eldersubzero:
Morde is good in certain situations, Ahri isn't very good in TT. Kennen and Rumble are very good. Singed is the best mage in TT. Difficult to kill, build damage and you do quite a bit. Bruisers have a difficult time fighting you.

Morde isn't really strong in most situations, if you play AD bruiser on him, he is for sure lost lane and gets snowballed.

Ahri is strong. Just not a lot of players play it. cause of the skill cap. Something like morgana or kennen just 1 skillshot so ez :P

GrimCrimson

04-08-2012

I play Morde in 3v3 a lot, I sometimes have to carry horrible teams and win ^0^.

One game poppy quit, kayle went top vs fiddlesticks and I went up against nunu and twitch, they were pushing me back until I noticed twitch was OMG UBER squishy and would constantly 3 shot him. After the first few Twitch kills they couldnt kill me 2v1 with ults cus Morde is badass once he gets shoes+spell vamp+ rylais ^0^.

Zezockary

04-08-2012

Quote:
Thornley:
I find that Malzahar is really good for Twisted Treeline, but I never have any luck with him on Summoner's Rift. But Malzahar is more of a 1v1 champ anyway with his ultimate and all. I can generally get a first blood and then a second kill right off the bat there. Then I play him up top and just pin the opposing champion against their turret until it goes down or until they call for help.

Mana regen seals and, if needed, clarity.

If you dont like clarity then play sorta defensively and start with a Tear of the Goddess. Your Q + E early game will wreck people and your wall and ult will keep them away from you and give you insane control of team fights "Whats that? You want out of my ult? Keep crawling, your almost there." *wall pops up* "Ohhh, tough break, now crawl around it, cmon." *stuns and e for the kill* "Aww, too bad."

But yeah, low mana is low, but it doesnt make her quite unusable, I havent played her in months and i still have friends that are like "Cmon, play anivia, I wanna win a game real quick." XD