Ask Master Yi

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dobagoh

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMasterYi View Post
I was wondering when someone would ask that question. I keep them in case the sword I normally use gets knocked out of my hands, it is always good to have backup weapons. They are attached to my boots because having the sheathes on my back or side would hinder my mobility more than if they were on my boots, also I think that it is quite stylish, wouldn't you agree?
Esteemed Master Yi,

I have noticed that Katarina also keeps swords on her boots. Did you copy this idea from her, or did she copy it from you?

SS4312

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealMasterYi View Post
I was wondering when someone would ask that question. I keep them in case the sword I normally use gets knocked out of my hands, it is always good to have backup weapons. They are attached to my boots because having the sheathes on my back or side would hinder my mobility more than if they were on my boots, also I think that it is quite stylish, wouldn't you agree?
# 1 reply hehehe

Orikan

04-05-2012

Dear Master Yi,

I understand you want to kill me. I'd rather not have you stalking me for the rest of my days, so I propose that we settle this like civilized individuals. I challenge you to a duel to the death. Name the time and place, and I'll be there. And don't worry, I promise I won't use any of my Ionian creations. I used the last of my stock to burn down your village.

-Singed, the Mad Chemist

(Singedtrollface.jpg) (I've been reading the Journal of Justice over, and realized I should probably be playing Singed as a bit more evil than I have been. Was this too over the top evil though?)

AskPantheon

04-05-2012

Master Yi

Your skill with the blade is impressive. Do you ever find yourself using different types of weapons?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War

Kg Maw

04-05-2012

are Kog'maw's skills inferior?

TheRealMasterYi

04-05-2012

Quote:
So, Yi.
Wriggle's Lantern, Boots of Mobility and four Zeals, i do believe you have seen this a lot these days.
What do YOU say about this choice of items?
While this item choice is amusing at times, it is not very practical, so I would ask people to not use this build when there are actual political disputes being settled on the Fields of Justice.

Quote:
Esteemed Master Yi,

I have noticed that Katarina also keeps swords on her boots. Did you copy this idea from her, or did she copy it from you?
I have worn swords on my boots since before I had seen Katarina, but when I first fought her, she was wearing them. I think it may be that we both got the idea independently, but you could ask her if she heard of me and decided to copy my idea.

Quote:
Master Yi

Your skill with the blade is impressive. Do you ever find yourself using different types of weapons?

Pantheon, the Artisan of War
While I have trained with other weapons, such as the staff and the kama, and still sometimes do, I prefer using the sword.

Quote:
are Kog'maw's skills inferior?
It depends on the skills, with the blade, no doubt, but in a spitting competition your skills would be unmatched, and in an eating competition, I am unsure if either you or Cho'Gath would eat more.

Quote:
Dear Master Yi,

I understand you want to kill me. I'd rather not have you stalking me for the rest of my days, so I propose that we settle this like civilized individuals. I challenge you to a duel to the death. Name the time and place, and I'll be there. And don't worry, I promise I won't use any of my Ionian creations. I used the last of my stock to burn down your village.

-Singed, the Mad Chemist

(Singedtrollface.jpg) (I've been reading the Journal of Justice over, and realized I should probably be playing Singed as a bit more evil than I have been. Was this too over the top evil though?)
Feel free to come and meet me in battle where I usually meditate neat the Great Barrier, south of the Institute, however, I doubt that a coward such as yourself could dare to fight without using some sort of vile chemical trickery. (ooc: I think you were good on the evil, I could imagine Singed saying things like that, he is after all, pretty evil. Also, I will be unable to post tomorrow, and I am unsure if I will be able to post on Saturday.)

Ask Fortune

04-08-2012

Hey Yi. Why do you wear those goggles? You'd think a real master wouldn't need such things.

Ecclessian

04-08-2012

I have a couple of questions for you master yi.

First, when you alpha strike, do you enter another dimension or just move really quickly?

Second, do you think you will train any other warriors in the art of wuju or are you going to leave that to wukong?

leirynot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-08-2012

Quote:
Hey Yi. Why do you wear those goggles? You'd think a real master wouldn't need such things.
The goggles aren't necessary, they merely help me to fight by vastly increasing my ability to see. It is sort of like wearing armor, or using a weapon, they aren't necessary to fight, but they do help.

Quote:
I have a couple of questions for you master yi.

First, when you alpha strike, do you enter another dimension or just move really quickly?

Second, do you think you will train any other warriors in the art of wuju or are you going to leave that to wukong?
When I alpha strike, I focus intensely to warp the space, allowing myself jump between my enemies with incredible speed.
Wukong's training is complete, I will once again wait for another apprentice to come to me.

Bright Oblivion

04-08-2012

((Hello, "Master Yi". You may want to check your account. :-P))