(Guide) Emotions: The Driving Force behind Player Performance+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frostgiant444

08-28-2012

Sometimes between games. I would watch an episode on MLP:FIM. The buff from it always works

Nhan Fiction

09-05-2012

XD

ASAP Prince

09-06-2012

Send this to Phreak. Tell him to cut the production on Junglers so other people won't rage. Jangle Zyra..real funny phreak.

Nhan Fiction

09-07-2012

XD

Nhan Fiction

09-09-2012

XD

AlmightyFork

09-09-2012

There is no attachment on the first page. Is it maybe in the middle somewhere?

Nhan Fiction

09-12-2012

XD

Nhan Fiction

09-14-2012

madf0x

09-14-2012

This was a fun read. I believed most of of it already from the get go, but confirmation bias is a sweet feeling to fulfill.

I wanted to note something under the whole 'provoking the enemy' deal. Normally I dont do this, but I saw a chance and I took it in a game I just had:

I was top kayle against jax, right off the bat me and our jungler nunu go steal red, and then insta ganked jax for a kill. Some time later I kill him again 1v1, and once evelynn tried to gank me and was able to get me to recall. She starts picking up a handful of kills from other lanes and even pops in once to kill me when I was low after killing jax(again). About mid game, jax starts complaining in all chat the evelynn is so bad and never ganks.

Now I hadnt been keeping an eye on her so I had no clue if she was playing bad or just picking up kills but I immediately replied to jax and agreed and said eve only ks. This caused Eve to start complaining about jax and they start fighting in all chat, as I added fire inbetween quips. We start dominating hard and more of their team starts blaming each other and now my team joins in adding whatever fire we felt like(I told them I was gunna mess with them earlier).

Long story short, we had a crushing victory of something like 59/30 and we only lost one tower. This was in ranked too.

Some people may not like the strategy, but when you are ahead its an effective way to tear them apart when you see the chance. I probably wont do it often cause it IS mean, but the results are hard to argue with.

Nhan Fiction

09-17-2012