(Guide) Emotions: The Driving Force behind Player Performance+

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nhan Fiction

06-13-2012

XD

jimlaheysadrunk

06-13-2012

i get alot of "OMG NEWB YOU STOLE MY CREEP KILLS" or "OMG NEWB YOU ARE KSING"

i actually stopped playing with my friends because they turned into the type of LoL player that i cant stand. i have come to realize that everybody is an expert in this game, and no matter how much you know or how many games you have won, what you are doing is WRONG. DUH NOOB WHAT WERE YOU THINKING

Nhan Fiction

06-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimlaheysadrunk View Post
i get alot of "OMG NEWB YOU STOLE MY CREEP KILLS" or "OMG NEWB YOU ARE KSING"

i actually stopped playing with my friends because they turned into the type of LoL player that i cant stand. i have come to realize that everybody is an expert in this game, and no matter how much you know or how many games you have won, what you are doing is WRONG. DUH NOOB WHAT WERE YOU THINKING
The players who get angry over the small stuff are the ones who often make a game very unpleasant and hard to enjoy. Learning how to tolerate things that can be forgiven is a great skill to learn.

Nhan Fiction

06-14-2012

XD

Nhan Fiction

06-15-2012

Happy.

Nhan Fiction

06-16-2012

Bill Gunn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-16-2012

Change Negative Ned/Nancy to Grumpy Graves.

Its an interesting guide that I think all ragers should read.

Nhan Fiction

06-17-2012

Find joy in your gaming.

Regtic

06-17-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nhan Fiction View Post
The guide can be found on my personal blog. >^..^<
What do you think the appropriate response is if people start blaming you or calling you bad? I've had scenerios where I know for a fact that the course of action that I took was not only good, but it won us the game yet I've had the whole team being mad at me for no reason other than being a carry. Other times I have been to blame yet I didn't deserve the criticism in the... format that they chose to outsource it. I can take any sort of trolling in a calm state of mind yet the moment someone bashes my pride I lose it.

I can't just ignore people, communication is too important. Often ignoring someone will lead others to start to bash you.

Nhan Fiction

06-17-2012

XD