Don't You Just Hate When.....

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rahzie Et Tavari

04-04-2012

..Someone comes on here to QQ about a champ after playing against them the first time and getting roflstomped? I'm sick and tired of reading why "Trynd needs a nerf". These people who QQ about Trynd are only gonna get worse during his free week.

The last thing I want to hear about is how he can't die when he has endless rage. It's called ignite friends. If you see a Trynd, get ignite. If you see a Mundo, get ignite. If you see a Singed, get ignite. Don't just sit there and ***** about how you can't seem to kill anyone. That's like playing with Ryze, stacking AP, and asking why you can't burst anyone down. These are basic things people. We all laugh when you complain about these things. That's why you get downvoted and that's why we have so many rage infested trolls in this community. You get pissed cause you can't figure out simple things and you just feed then rage quit and blame your team for not ganking or being bad. The same people who QQ all the time are the same people keeping you in ELO hell because they refuse to play anything but Wukong top, even if they're last pick, and you've already got a Yorick top. They just lock in Wukong and **** you for 40 minutes.

Speaking of these players in ranked refusing to play support, I myself, just like most players in the community, would rather not play support but if there is a need for it you step up and play it. There is no excuse I hate more than "I don't play support." or "I don't have a support character." Usually there is one free every week and if you don't have a support or can't play a support then don't play ranked. Go ***** yourself in normals your whole life and stop bringing down players in ranked who can't seem to escape the pits of ELO hell because you refuse to spend 450 IP to buy Soraka and play her every once in a while. Oh you don't like Soraka? Why not try Kayle then, she's the same price and she's not a true support but she gets the job done. No? Well then take a big step back, and **** your own face.

Now I understand that this is a game that's played online, and if there's the internet, there's going to be a troll. ****, I play Singed and the character itself is a troll, but let's just put these QQing, no skill, unreasonable pricks in their place.

This isn't me QQing btw, just thought I'd share what seems to be a common feeling.

Peligrad

04-04-2012

If you think that feeders, afkers, troll pickers, and the like are limited to low ELO ...you are sadly mistaken.

ELO hell is a myth made up by players who don't know any better.

They are the people who make the same bad plays every game and don't even realize it.

They are the people who focus on the games thrown by their teammates and somehow forget about the ones they threw themselves.

They are the people who know how to play a half dozen champs only and maybe 2 roles well.

They are the people who don't understand the meta, or counter picking, or counter building, or which champions are strongest and throw games in champion select and in their itemization.

The simple truth is, if you are an asset to your team every game, your ELO goes up. Because if you never AFK or Leave then there is a 20% higher chance of there being an AFKer or leaver on their team than on yours.

People get stuck at low ELO because they aren't very good at the game.

You can live in your delusion if you want...that's the truth though.

I still get AFKers, still get troll pickers, still get Feeders. But I do what I can to cover for the AFKer and hope he comes back. I change my pick or last pick swap someone to make up for a troll and I gank the lane with the feeder and help with warding.

Some games are unwinable...other games just take more effort to carry.

Rahzie Et Tavari

04-04-2012

I never said that they're limited to that. You must not read so well. The fact of the matter is that they're more abundant at lower ELOs. To deny that is to deny logic. To say ELO hell doesn't exist is ridiculous. It's a fact that it is there and that even skilled players can get on some unlucky streaks and lose games because of bad luck. If you get stuck at a ****ty ELO you're going to keep running into people who don't know how to counter pick, or to counter build, or how to fill the meta. I can't tell you how many times it seems that last pick is told they need to be AD carry and they go ahead and pick Olaf and tell us not to worry.

To deny the fact that one troll can't ruin a game is absurd. It may be my bad luck, but I've had so many games where someone feeds Poppy top, she snowballs, and our top rage quits. You don't kill a Poppy 4v5 when she's snowballed. It doesn't happen. 1000 ELO has **** players who don't understand what other champs do.

To what you said about out carrying if you have a feeder, troll or AFK, if you're playing good opponents, they're not gonna lose to you. They'll know how to split push and break up your team to get towers and mismatches for kills.

Now I never said I was a pro, but to get out of ****ty ELO numbers is difficult when every other game you have someone ****ing this up for you. To sit there high and mighty with your 700+ wins and say this is just ignorant and arrogant.