Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

AD Warwick

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mísanthropic

04-04-2012

Has anyone tried this? If so, what was your setup? Include runes, masteries, items, and skill sequence.

Dr Clueless PhD

04-04-2012

Quote:
Zeus In A Speedo:
Has anyone tried this? If so, what was your setup? Include runes, masteries, items, and skill sequence.

Yeah, I did. It's not very good. :/

You're much better off going with the standard setup.

Enerith

Recruiter

04-04-2012

AD warwick was standard at one point, then people realized there was no point in building any type of damage on him when he still does massive amounts with only tanky items, barring wits-end.

However if you want to play him AD I would recommend metagolem.

chaser676

04-04-2012

Viable, but inferior to the standard build

ZeIse

04-04-2012

Quote:
Zeus In A Speedo:

RQWE

AD reds quints, Armor Seals, MR Glyphs

9/21/0

Wriggles, Hex to Maw, Bloodthirster. Randuins if needed. Sorc Boots <- this is important. Frozen Mallet if you find his E isn't enough to stick.

I don't feel like there's enough to warrant a Crit build, but do so by all means if you feel inclined. I wanted to maximize his ult's damage, while also lending him his needed survivability.

EzSkillshot

04-04-2012

Quote:
ZeIse:
RQWE

AD reds quints, Armor Seals, MR Glyphs

9/21/0

Wriggles, Hex to Maw, Bloodthirster. Randuins if needed. Sorc Boots <- this is important. Frozen Mallet if you find his E isn't enough to stick.

I don't feel like there's enough to warrant a Crit build, but do so by all means if you feel inclined. I wanted to maximize his ult's damage, while also lending him his needed survivability.

You ALWAYS get Frozen mallet on WW. Regardless of build.
And black cleaver>bloodthirster
You don't get sorc boots if you aren't going wits end.

CrankyFilipino

04-04-2012

He has great ratios on his ult that are based off AD. You can probably find a nice viable build if you try.

DreamLeviathan

04-04-2012

Well, a 10 second 80% attack speed steroid would theoretically make for good AD carry damage, but I don't think he has a good enough don't-die button to get away with glass cannon melee carry.

Still, would make for a pretty good tanky DPS, I think. Which... I was under the impression was more or less how he built anyhow, since wit's end is pretty much a bruiser item. I guess I don't usually see much atmogs/fratmas though and it could work well.

Soliuss

04-04-2012

He is like Udyr, every attack damage item is good on him except BF sword items

Xanthalis

04-04-2012

The goofy thing is you need to build tanky on him anyway and having max CDR for 40 second ult is awesome.

You could obviously build AD tanky with Wriggles, Wit's End and MoM. But you'll still need a solid armor piece and SV helps his Q immensly.

If you want AdWick I'd suggest the stand Frozen Heart, Wit's End and Spirit Visage and after boots you can finish out the last 2 spots with AD items.