Vladimir Price

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

jeffmck

04-04-2012

I was wondering when Vladimir's price would drop like a lot of the other champs at 6300ip. I want to buy him but I would rather wait for his price to drop. Does anyone know the date of his price drop?

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

No, it's not a common thing. If you're wanting to buy him, then buy him. If it drops shortly after it drops, don't be sad... You felt he was worth the 6300 when you bought him so you paid what you thought was worth it.

Bunnymo chan

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmck View Post
I was wondering when Vladimir's price would drop like a lot of the other champs at 6300ip. I want to buy him but I would rather wait for his price to drop. Does anyone know the date of his price drop?
More reason to keep him at 6300

Rutank

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffmck View Post
doubt he's going to drop, he's a hot ticket item nowadays.

SteelbornX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

04-04-2012

If you buy a champ, and their price drops within 2 weeks of you buying them, they refund the difference.

The Doss Boss

04-04-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypershadow8 View Post
If you buy a champ, and their price drops within 2 weeks of you buying them, they refund the difference.
Can't beat that!

Kenpachý

04-05-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypershadow8 View Post
Are you serious? I didn't know that. That's pretty cool!

Tylerpb

04-13-2012

They're only dropping 6300's to 4800 lately anyway. 1500 IP is not that much to worry about possibly saving by waiting on the champion buy.

QQ0oQQ

05-12-2012

wierd cuz i thought cost was based on how old the champion is. Isnt vlad a rly old champion?